Ariana Grande says her heart is looking forward to a change of pace

7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well since Positions bombed.

@Blackout2006 she realized 

Between 2018 to today you got five projects. 

3 studio Albums back to back, a soundtrack project and a live album.

The last 3 all bombed.

Yes just because it's #1 doesn't mean it's a success,  several #1 album's have turned out to be commercial duds..

Exactly! 

81ehE06jY1L._SY355_.jpg

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_Tour_album.png

71T33bhh00L._SL1428_.jpg

I never have any issues with the artist's consecutive releases. If they enjoy releasing new materials, why not?

And in Ari's case, I think the overexposure isn't the problem but the records she's had. I think she MUST take a break with the heavy use of trap/hip-hop sound. I'm not saying she should try a different genre, but her team should overlook to a different approach. 

7 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I personally liked Positions (The Album). I like her slow r&b stuff BUT she gets a little to...nasty for me :ehidk_britney_um_eek: maybe I’m traditional but if Britney said some of the things Ari said in her recent songs :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Anyway, I think her change of pace might mean - covid-19 lockdown, watch her concert and chillax for the holidays :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:  She needs to release Motive as a single asap :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

She went Janet Jackson nasty, but Janet made it ****.. and believable..

Apparently warmth was recorded with something in her mouth..that's from her lips.. eww it had to be jds..... given the subject of what the experience of that warmth from her mouth is.

But ari's just comes off as kiddish and immature..

• Like 2
8 hours ago, GMFlop said:

Getting triggered by a mere Trump's gif. What a clown. 

and what does it mean that you say 'triggered'?

you read into it too much

i am simply making an observation how it seems to me that you seem to play it like you hate him and still are cleary obsessed with him

#lifeobservations

it is just interesting to me that you use USA president Trump for entertainment like this

no negative feelings, just my interest :)

1 hour ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

and what does it mean that you say 'triggered'?

you read into it too much

i am simply making an observation how it seems to me that you seem to play it like you hate him and still are cleary obsessed with him

#lifeobservations

it is just interesting to me that you use USA president Trump for entertainment like this

no negative feelings, just my interest :)

200.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block