Meet the Queens of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13!

• Exhale+

This show lost it’s spark a long time ago. The used to be so into it, but like a lot of good shows it’s gone on too long and lost what made it special in favor of making it more commercially viable for a new and more mainstream audience. I’m happy that people are still into it, but I’m not a fan anymore. I’ve grown out of it, and that’s okay, I enjoyed it best seasons.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Oh yes :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:, well i decided to stop disliking her after finding out she is like besties with Vanjie Sassy Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race who is like my favourite contestant along with Violet Chachki season 7 violet GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race. But i totally get that, Silky's way too much in your face at least during her season :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Love violet :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I couldn’t stand silky on the show. But I live in LA and went to the viewing parties she hosted w vanjie. Vanjie was wonderful.

Silky on the other hand got WASTED every week. Towards the end of the season, the bar tenders stopped bringing her drinks while she was hosting. she’d be like “***** where’s my drink?” in the mic:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

to make matters worse she ***ually harassed men nonstop while on the mic and literally tried to get d every week. There was also a guy who tweeted about silky ***ually assaulting him. All of this took place at Micky’s in West Hollywood.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Barajas said:

Im so excited!.. I just cant get enough of these Drag shows...

Im also looking forward for Drag Race Spain, im hoping Valentina would host it :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Me too! I've been watching the shows, specially because I love when new talents are given a platform to present what they can offer. 

I'm very excited about Drag Race Spain, but I definitely hope they don't put Valentina as a host. Spain has some great and well established queens who would do a better job at judging. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Me too! I've been watching the shows, specially because I love when new talents are given a platform to present what they can offer. 

I'm very excited about Drag Race Spain, but I definitely hope they don't put Valentina as a host. Spain has some great and well established queens who would do a better job at judging. 

im looking forward to see all that Spanish drag talent!!

12 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Love violet :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I couldn’t stand silky on the show. But I live in LA and went to the viewing parties she hosted w vanjie. Vanjie was wonderful.

Silky on the other hand got WASTED every week. Towards the end of the season, the bar tenders stopped bringing her drinks while she was hosting. she’d be like “***** where’s my drink?” in the mic:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

to make matters worse she ***ually harassed men nonstop while on the mic and literally tried to get d every week. There was also a guy who tweeted about silky ***ually assaulting him. All of this took place at Micky’s in West Hollywood.

i'm not even surprised, when you think of how she dealt with meeting Miley Cyrus if I remember correctly :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:. It's like she's completely driven by impulsivity and without any self-consciousness and has no clue of showing basic respect nor complying to basic social norms :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:. She's the type of person that's immune to getting anxiety i think :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:.   

• Like 1
15 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This show lost it’s spark a long time ago. The used to be so into it, but like a lot of good shows it’s gone on too long and lost what made it special in favor of making it more commercially viable for a new and more mainstream audience. I’m happy that people are still into it, but I’m not a fan anymore. I’ve grown out of it, and that’s okay, I enjoyed it best seasons.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I want fun challenges back especially creating dresses for the runway out of things like candy; stuff like that has been out of the question for so many seasons now. It ended with the Jinkx Monsoon season rain raining GIF by Cold War Kids, maybe a few boring exceptions using trash/plastic. 

4 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

Noooo Valentina is so annoying 

40 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

i'm not even surprised, when you think of how she dealt with meeting Miley Cyrus if I remember correctly :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:. It's like she's completely driven by impulsivity and without any self-consciousness and has no clue of showing basic respect nor complying to basic social norms :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:. She's the type of person that's immune to getting anxiety i think :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:.   

Couldn’t have put it better. Yet vh1 and wow keep putting her in stuff :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

The show hasn't been great in a long time, the best seasons were

1. Season 6

2. All-Stars 2

3. Season 4

4. Season 5

5. All-Stars 5

So accurate but all stars 5 is garbage, mama. One of the worst seasons. Same with all stars 4. All stars 3 had amazing drama and an awesome finale song at least. The only great all stars was 2 imo