Meet the Queens of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13!

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

THANKS FOR THIS!

I love all the looks!

This video is long but if you watch it you can have a pretty good idea of each queen if you don't know them already (I don't):

Meet the Queens of Season 13! | RuPaul's Drag Race - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJRlvMURe_0

You're welcome! I'm rooting for Kandy Muse! I've been waiting for her to get on the show. It was the Internets worst kept secret when was casted last year. Who are you rooting for?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, itsmariotrick said:

You're welcome! I'm rooting for Kandy Muse! I've been waiting for her to get on the show. It was the Internets worst kept secret when was casted last year. Who are you rooting for?

Lol she looks like first to go home. She seems rude and like she doesn't have the beauty and intelligence to back it up. Like her sis Dahlia.

They might keep her for drama.

This show definitely jumped the shark long ago, but season 12 was actually really good. It's all been downhill since season 6 with the exception of all stars 2 and season 12. The show needs to shake the formula and stop being so fake.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Lol she looks like first to go home. She seems rude and like she doesn't have the beauty and intelligence to back it up. Like her sis Dahlia.

They might keep her for drama.

This show definitely jumped the shark long ago, but season 12 was actually really good. It's all been downhill since season 6 with the exception of all stars 2 and season 12. The show needs to shake the formula and stop being so fake.

I seen a spoiler that she actually makes it pretty far. The past few seasons I was pretty good a predicting the top queens based off promos / meet the queens but this time around Iʻm not sure.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block