Rank The Following Female Rappers In Terms of Impact & Success

43 minutes ago, Style. said:

The insecurities... I’m laughing my *** off. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: You didn’t make any points, pure delusions. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Word on the street is that Kim’s OnlyFans account is flopping and she is going bankrupt. Shall she call for Degenerous Queen for a feat? :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Kim never had an OnlyFans account, you got caught lying again... pretends to be shocked :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I made several points and included receipts for everything. Glad you've given up and agree Lil' Kim has several iconic verses, bigger than Monster, and that Nicki would get washed in a verzuz with Lil' Kim or Missy. Or Lauryn Hill, since you wanna keep digging a bigger hole for yourself, Lauryn would wash her too, White Gay :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

I did warn you I would wash you with facts and receipts :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

3 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Again @Style., stop a Black person in the streets and tell them Kim has no iconic verse. I dare you:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: but you would never. White Gays like you want to chime in on our culture and claim dumb stuff like that without realizing you're embarrassing yourself Karen:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Why would I stop a man in the street asking about Kim when I can stop millions of people to celebrate Nicki’s entire discography known not only in the US, but overseas as well? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Just now, Style. said:

Why would I stop a man in the street asking about Kim when I can stop millions of people to celebrate Nicki’s entire discography known not only in the US, but overseas as well? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Nah, you can't pretend you didn't see this just because it helped you realize you embarrassed yourself, here it goes again:

Kim never had an OnlyFans account, you got caught lying again... pretends to be shocked :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I made several points and included receipts for everything. Glad you've given up and agree Lil' Kim has several iconic verses, bigger than Monster, and that Nicki would get washed in a verzuz with Lil' Kim or Missy. Or Lauryn Hill, since you wanna keep digging a bigger hole for yourself, Lauryn would was her too, White Gay :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

I did warn you I would wash you with facts and receipts :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Now, to answer your question, you would stop a person in the street since you're so sure Lil' Kim doesn't have any iconic line, don't you think those millions of people would agree with you? :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: You're scared and know you're wrong and that's clear by now :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Beam Me Up Scotty alone outinpacted the fashion model... :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: You’re embarrassing yourself. 

It really didn't. You don't see female rappers covering Beam Me Up Scotty but you see every female rapper + your fave, r*** apologist, Nicki Minaj copying 100 looks from Lil' Kim and saying she listened to Kim every day in her life, but keep embarrassing yourself further White Gay :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Just now, ShatteredBoy said:

Nah, you can't pretend you didn't see this just because it helped you realize you embarrassed yourself, here it goes again:

I made several points and included receipts for everything. Glad you've given up and agree Lil' Kim has several iconic verses, bigger than Monster, and that Nicki would get washed in a verzuz with Lil' Kim or Missy. Or Lauryn Hill, since you wanna keep digging a bigger hole for yourself, Lauryn would was her too, White Gay :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Now, to answer your question, you would stop a person in the street since you're so sure Lil' Kim doesn't have any iconic line, don't you think those millions of people would agree with you? :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: You're scared and know you're wrong and that's clear by now :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I bet your upper lip is shaking by now :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

Just now, ShatteredBoy said:

It really didn't. You don't see female rappers covering Beam Me Up Scotty but you see every female rapper + your fave, r*** apologist, Nicki Minaj copying 100 looks from Lil' Kim, but keep embarrassing yourself further White Gay :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

They cover Kim’s wigs while begging for a Nicki feature. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Cardi, Megan, Doja... all begged for a verse and to get the queen’s approval. We need more rappers like Nicki and less like Kim... thank God the world has forgotten about her and replaced her with Nicki Minaj. That’s why she went on every radio station to cry wolf about how Nicki don’t pay her homage. :roxxy:

Anyway, stream Beam Me Up Scotty for a brighter future! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

I bet your upper lip is shaking by now :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

Typical Karen / White Gay insult when they get dragged by a POC :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Just now, Style. said:

They cover Kim’s wigs while begging for a Nicki feature. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Cardi, Megan, Doja... all begged for a verse and to get the queen’s approval. We need more rappers like Nicki and less like Kim... thank God the world has forgotten about her and replaced her with Nicki Minaj. That’s why she went on every radio station to cry wolf about how Nicki don’t pay her homage. :roxxy:

Anyway, stream Beam Me Up Scotty for a brighter future! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Cardi never begged Nicki for a collab, it's your fave that was rumoured to be sucking **** for records in the beginning of her career, she didn't do much for female rap, in fact, her 40 year old a.ss is so insecure that she blocked several female rappers from succeding and several female rappers have said this. Your fave is insecure and defends r.apists... pick struggle :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The whole world remembers Kim, including your fave who stays copying her year after year, but tell me more White Gay :clownery_makeup_meme:

2 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Typical Karen / White Gay insult when they get dragged by a POC :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Cardi never begged Nicki for a collab, it's your fave that was rumoured to be sucking **** for records in the beginning of her career, she didn't do much for female rap, in fact, her 40 year old a.ss is so insecure that she blocked several female rappers from succeding and several female rappers have said this. Your fave is insecure and defends r.apists... pick struggle :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The whole world remembers Kim, including your fave who stays copying her year after year, but tell me more White Gay :clownery_makeup_meme:

Hm, is this @OnlyFacts’cause I’m shook ? If you’re him then lemme warming up because I’m not even trying and still dragging your delusions back and forth  :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

You're getting roasted so bad @Style. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

You're literally White thinking you can go toe to toe with me about my culture. In real life, you would never dare make a sound about Lil' Kim to a Black person because she is damn well more respected than Kim and someone would crack your jaw :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

and what would you do? beat me? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

15 minutes ago, Style. said:

Hm, is this @OnlyFacts’cause I’m shook ? If you’re him then lemme warming up because I’m not even trying and still dragging your delusions back and forth  :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The delusion :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Everyone can see you got skull dragged left, right and center. You're literally a basic White Gay :dead_falling_wig_dying: glad to see you're asking for backup since you're getting eaten alive :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

14 minutes ago, Style. said:

and what would you do? beat me? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

If you say that to a Black person in the street, they will indeed beat you Karen :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

The delusion :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Anybody can see you got skull dragged left, right and center. You're literally a basic White Gay :dead_falling_wig_dying: glad to see you're asking for backup since you're getting eaten alive :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

If you say that to a Black person in the street, they will indeed beat you Karen :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

But I love to be eaten UP especially by a black daddy, what r u talking about? :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Nicki is a solidified icon and yes, her chart success is proof of that. But discrediting Lil’ Kim’s impact in the name of current charts? Wtf is that foolery? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Put some respect on her name and all the ones that came before Nicki. Without them, Nicki wouldn’t even be a thing. It’s so damn ignorant to discredit music and artists from the past just because you weren’t around to experience them. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: It’s Britney B-I-T-C-H, AND LIL’ KIM H-O-E :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

12 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Nicki is a solidified icon and yes, her chart success is proof of that. But discrediting Lil’ Kim’s impact in the name of current charts? Wtf is that foolery? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Put some respect on her name and all the ones that came before Nicki. Without them, Nicki wouldn’t even be a thing. It’s so damn ignorant to discredit music and artists from the past just because you weren’t around to experience them. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: It’s Britney B-I-T-C-H, AND LIL’ KIM H-O-E :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Drag it! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block