Rank The Following Female Rappers In Terms of Impact & Success

On 12/9/2020 at 11:29 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Hello exhale :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

So congratulations everyone! a new vaccine has been discovered which will start the Witness era of Miss. Rona and we love to see it :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: However, yall shall still wear your mask, social distance and wash your hands :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Anyways, lets just into what you guys click on my thread for :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

In the past decades, we have seen various female rappers enter and leave marking their name and impact onto the female rap indistry and basically paving the path for their respective generations. However, the time has NOW come to finally rank them into their deserved positions. Is Exhale ready for the meltdowns and downvoting fight sprees? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Then lets go! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

:bcut_britney_clapboard:

The female rappers we will be ranking in terms of greatness, success, status and impact are!...

• Nicki Minaj
  • Missy Elliot
  • Lil Kim
  • Doja Cat
  • Cardi B
  • Meghan Thee Stallion
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Queen Latifah
  • Iggy Azaela
  • Azealia Banks

So these are the female rappers you should rank! This a top 10 list so please dont add any female rapper not mentioned in the above list into your rank (This isnt my list btw because mine would be very different lol). If you guys wanna, you can check MY ranking in the hidden contents :) Hoping to see everyones responses soon! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Nicki Minaj
  2. Lauryn Hill
  3. Lil' Kim
  4. Queen Latifah
  5. Doja Cat
  6. Missy Elliot
  7. Meghan Thee Stallion
  8. Azealia Banks
  9. Iggy Azaela 
  10. Cardi B Distorted | Really funny memes, Funny memes, Stupid memes

rap-females.jpg.887b90c1f8d858a9453625c722d5c2e2.jpg

Cardi B is not a rapper, is a rude woman in the studio reading a text that another person wrote.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, bas che said:

The only Queen Latifa song I know what the one she did in Chicago film. It was okay but I’m not familiar with her era in the 90s. Same goes for Lauryn Hill so it’s only fair I would rate someone I’m familiar with higher :D

Yeah I like Queen Latifah for her acting roles but I only know U.N.I.T.Y. from her.

One of my fav female rap song from Queen Latifah’s era (late 80s/early 90s) is this one from Monie Love who’s really close with Queen Latifah, check it out and let me know if you like it!

13 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Trina ATE in that verzuz, stop playing with The Baddest *****.

Now I wanna see the Queen of Rap Lil’ Kim go against Foxy or Nicki and obviously win.

The Queen Of Rap Nicki Minaj will go on a Versus only with MEN. Nicki’s pen is untouchable and what she did for female rap >>>>>>> 

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

7 hours ago, Style. said:

The Queen Of Rap Nicki Minaj will go on a Versus only with MEN. Nicki’s pen is untouchable and what she did for female rap >>>>>>> 

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

The Queen of Rap is Lil’ Kim and will always remain her. Lil’ Kim’s impact on female hip hop is way greater than Nicki’s and even hugely influenced Nicki herself. Missy also had greater impact on Hip Hop than Nicki. So no, Nicki doesn’t have to go toe to toe with men only, she could do it with Lil’ Kim or Missy Elliot and she would be absolutely destroyed.

You sound like a White Gay with this “untouchable pen” talk when Nicki is best known for her ABC nursery rhymes lol, and this comes even from me as Gen Z.

Lil’ Kim’s impact >> Missy Elliot’s impact >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nicki Minaj’s “impact”

Don’t make me skull drag you barbie just like Remy Ma skull dragged your fave left, right and center until Nicki was wigless :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

3 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Yeah I like Queen Latifah for her acting roles but I only know U.N.I.T.Y. from her.

One of my fav female rap song from Queen Latifah’s era (late 80s/early 90s) is this one from Monie Love who’s really close with Queen Latifah, check it out and let me know if you like it!

Turns out I had this in my library. Had no idea Queen Latifa was featured. It’s a beautiful song indeed.

3 hours ago, bas che said:

Turns out I had this in my library. Had no idea Queen Latifa was featured. It’s a beautiful song indeed.

Oh no I mean it's from the same era as when Queen Latifah had her few hits as in her and Monie Love were close peers haha, but she's not featured. And yeah the song is amazing! :tongueney_britney_cocky:

6 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

The Queen of Rap is Lil’ Kim and will always remain her. Lil’ Kim’s impact on female hip hop is way greater than Nicki’s and even hugely influenced Nicki herself. Missy also had greater impact on Hip Hop than Nicki. So no, Nicki doesn’t have to go toe to toe with men only, she could do it with Lil’ Kim or Missy Elliot and she would be absolutely destroyed.

You sound like a White Gay with this “untouchable pen” talk when Nicki is best known for her ABC nursery rhymes lol, and this comes even from me as Gen Z.

Lil’ Kim’s impact >> Missy Elliot’s impact >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nicki Minaj’s “impact”

Don’t make me skull drag you barbie just like Remy Ma skull dragged your fave left, right and center until Nicki was wigless :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

What a weak and delusional response :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Superbass alone outsold both Kim and Missy. Come back at me when Kim will have at least one iconic verse. Roman will eat her 7 faces UP :roxxy:

3 hours ago, Style. said:

What a weak and delusional response :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Superbass alone outsold both Kim and Missy. Come back at me when Kim will have at least one iconic verse. Roman will eat her 7 faces UP :roxxy:

Lmao you’re one to talk about “weak responses” with this post. I made several valid points which you ignored of course.

And not you bringing up sales as if that somehow determines impact.

But I must say what’s really giving me 2nd hand embarrassment is you thinking Kim doesn’t have any iconic verse when her “It’s All About The Benjamins” verse is more iconic that Nicki’s entire career. But sure, tell me more about Hip Hop, White Gay :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

But say that to any Hip Hop listener (that Kim has no iconic verse) and you’ll have your White Gay jaw crushed :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This is the LEGENDARY verse in question and every single person in the room knew it, despite it being a 20 year old verse. And even your fave Nicki rushed to tweet that this performance was iconic right when it happened in 2015:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Your fave also doesn’t get this type of reaction from Jay Z and Beyonce. Beyonce stans her since the 90s lmao. Bey did call Nicki rap Queen in 2014 during the few years Nicki was on top because your fave was the more popular female rapper then but even that Cardi has snatched from her. You can’t say Nicki is the best female rapper either because Kim, Foxy, Eve and Remy rap better than her and that’s a fact. And as we have established, the most iconic rapper is Kim, so Nicki really doesn’t have any important title here.

“Bu-bu-but sales!!!!!!1” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

And Missy too will dismantle your fave easily. Your fave Nicki was completely eaten alive last week on this thread “Nicki VS Missy” on ATRL aka one of the most important music forums ever :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/358244-more-respected-missy-or-nicki/page/2/

42 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Lmao you’re one to talk about “weak responses” with this post. I made several valid points which you ignored of course.

And not you bringing up sales as if that somehow determines impact.

But I must say what’s really giving me 2nd hand embarrassment is you thinking Kim doesn’t have any iconic verse when her “It’s All About The Benjamins” verse is more iconic that Nicki’s entire career. But sure, tell me more about Hip Hop, White Gay :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

But say that to any Hip Hop listener (that Kim has no iconic verse) and you’ll have your White Gay jaw crushed :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This is the LEGENDARY verse in question and every single person in the room knew it, despite it being a 20 year old verse. And even your fave Nicki rushed to tweet that this performance was iconic right when it happened in 2015:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Your fave also doesn’t get this type of reaction from Jay Z and Beyonce. Beyonce stans her since the 90s lmao. Bey did call Nicki rap Queen in 2014 during the few years Nicki was on top because your fave was the more popular female rapper then but even that Cardi has snatched from her. You can’t say Nicki is the best female rapper either because Kim, Foxy, Eve and Remy rap better than her and that’s a fact. And as we have established, the most iconic rapper is Kim, so Nicki really doesn’t have any important title here.

“Bu-bu-but sales!!!!!!1” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

And Missy too will dismantle your fave easily. Your fave Nicki was completely eaten alive last week on this thread “Nicki VS Missy” on ATRL aka one of the most important music forums ever :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/358244-more-respected-missy-or-nicki/page/2/

People on forums are free to discus whatever they want any time and any day. I’m considering Nicki Minaj the absolute queen of rap and there are tons of people that think the same - numbers speak for themselves. There’s literally no single female musician that sold more copies first week than Pink Friday from 2010-nowadays. Also, Nicki Minaj is wealthier than Lil Kim, Missy, Latifah, Trina, Cardi, Megan and Doja combined and put together. Two solid points that you can never break with your delusional mind. 

Beyonce literally dedicated a whole ode to Nicki Minaj and how she is The Queen Of Rap. It’s also uploaded on her official YT account: 

Nicki Minaj was being recognized as the only queen of rap by every outlet, community, award show and celebrity. Look it up, it’s all over the internet. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I want to end you, by remind you that Monster is one of the hardest verses ever men and women, something Lil Kim doesn’t have. She ain’t even close to Itty Bitty Piggy let alone Monster. 

Lil Kim musical career ended after Biggie died, her ghostwriter. Her pen doesn’t even exist. She’s doing OnlyFans, seeetie. God bless her! :roxxy:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

People on forums are free to discus whatever they want any time and any day. I’m considering Nicki Minaj the absolute queen of rap and there are tons of people that think the same - numbers speak for themselves. There’s literally no single female musician that sold more copies first week than Pink Friday from 2010-nowadays. Also, Nicki Minaj is wealthier than Lil Kim, Missy, Latifah, Trina, Cardi, Megan and Doja combined and put together. Two solid points that you can never break with your delusional mind. 

Beyonce literally dedicated a whole ode to Nicki Minaj and how she is The Queen Of Rap. It’s also uploaded on her official YT account: 

Nicki Minaj was being recognized as the only queen of rap by every outlet, community, award show and celebrity. Look it up, it’s all over the internet. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I want to end you, by remind you that Monster is one of the hardest verses ever men and women, something Lil Kim doesn’t have. She ain’t even close to Itty Bitty Piggy let alone Monster. 

Lil Kim musical career ended after Biggie died, her ghostwriter. Her pen doesn’t even exist. She’s doing OnlyFans, seeetie. God bless her! :roxxy:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

@ShatteredBoywhy are you saying as if being white and gay is something awful and bad. I’m white, proud, single and ready to mingle! I don’t think you can’t say the same about you, but... oh well! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Anyway, y’all stream Beam Me Up Scotty - a 12 yr old mixtape that ended Lil Kim fashion career:roxxy:

A mixtape that is pulling numbers, yet Lil Kim’s last album didn’t even crack the 1k number! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: I’m looking at you @ShatteredBoy

The back-to-back receipt-less angry rant from the White Gay :dead_falling_wig_dying: I see you ignored most points, seems like someone deep down agrees with me!:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I mentioned those two lil' lines that Bey dedicated to Nicki (while she was collabing with Nicki, not completely out of the blue like the support she's always randomly showing to Lil' Kim like when she re-created like 10 Lil' Kim costumes all at once during Halloween 2 or 3 years ago) so you bringing that up was not the serve you thought it was :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

You keep showing you're an uncultured White Gay with your talk about Kim not having any iconic verse when everyone knows that's not true. Actually her verse in "Its All About The Benjamins", "Quiet Storm" and "Get Money" are all more iconic and well known than any Nicki verse, Nicki's only iconic verse is the one in Monster but Kim has 3 more iconic than that one :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Stop a Black person in the streets and tell them Kim has no iconic verse. I dare you:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: but you would never. White Gays like you want to chime in on our culture and claim dumb stuff like that without realizing you're embarrassing yourself Karen:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Also, stop acting like Nicki is the best female rapper ever, that would be Remy Ma. We haven't forgotten when your fave was running from Remy back in 2017:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Also no ones believes you Karen when you say Kim's career ended when Biggie died when Biggie died one year after her solo career started, but congratulations on embarrassing yourself again White Gay :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

10 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Now you ended up dragged left, right and center. You should have kept out of my mentions White Gay @Style. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: now you're reduced to pretending to laugh with emoticons while you're angry and making 0 sense. You've proven to be the most basic type of White Gay on the internet, I'm by nature automatically superior to you :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

The insecurities... I’m laughing my *** off. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: You didn’t make any points, pure delusions. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Word on the street is that Kim’s OnlyFans account is flopping and she is going bankrupt. Shall she call for Degenerous Queen for a feat? :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block