Everytime flop fan moment

Circuit

So today I realized, almost a decade since I first saw the video, that the blood Britney finds on her hand in Everytime is coming from her head and not her hand lol

I always thought that she had a cut on her hand and that made her drown for whatever reason :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But that scene with the paparazzi at the beginning makes so much more sense now cause her head it hit or sumn

Was anyone else confused LOL

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's from her head but the video is a little confusing. Apparently they had planned for it to be a lot darker but edited around it so now it doesn't completely make sense. Apparently she hit her head in the paps scene, took a bath, saw the blood, and decided to drown herself? I guess the blood made her realize how crazy her life is? But then she comes back out of the water and smiles at the end - I guess not to scare her young fans? Lol whatever

21 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Yeah it's from her head but the video is a little confusing. Apparently they had planned for it to be a lot darker but edited around it so now it doesn't completely make sense. Apparently she hit her head in the paps scene, took a bath, saw the blood, and decided to drown herself? I guess the blood made her realize how crazy her life is? But then she comes back out of the water and smiles at the end - I guess not to scare her young fans? Lol whatever

I think it's supposed to be that she loses consciousness from the head wound and then drowns by accident.  There was a lot of meddling by her label, apparently.  If the rumors I recall are true the original treatment had her commit suicide and be reborn as the infant like in the video.  The scene at the end where she comes out of the water wasn't planned, and it's obviously just footage of her coming up from filming the scene.

Archived