Gwen Stefani performs "Let Me Reintroduce Myself" on The Voice

Gwenie Gwen-Gwen...  She still has it and there’s still a magnetism about her.  I think this was a cute way to (for a lack of a better word) “Reintroduce” herself to the GP.  The song sounds familiar but new, all at the same time.  Not the biggest Single but still applaud the effort. 

• Like 1

Desperate. “Please remember how cool I used to be 25 years ago & think of me that way again! I’m even going to MENTION bananas!”

& those dancers in her old outfit? If Britney had dancers in her school girl outfit or her Oops bodysuit for her comeback single pretty much saying - PLEASE SEE ME THIS WAY. I would cringe so hard.

Why is she doing this? I thought she was so much better than that. Does she feel like this is her only option? Recycling? Where’s the artistic integrity she once held so well?

• Love 1

The purpose of this single is in the title and the lyrics and the chill vibe of the music. It's nothing more than what it states to be.

Her outfit looks INCREDIBLE, and I enjoy the live vocals a lot.

Gwen is 51 years old. Is your mom that cool? Think of that aunt of yours, what about her? I thought so.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Otaner said:

She’s number 1 !!! All the pop girls are shaking .. and she has no feature 😊

On iTunes. I love Gwen, but topping iTunes for a day doesn't mean anything these days; Mood Ring topped it for like 3 days iirc, yet it made no impact on the Hot 100 chart. But get those 500 sales Gwen sis!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Stefani said:

On iTunes. I love Gwen, but topping iTunes for a day doesn't mean anything these days; Mood Ring topped it for like 3 days iirc, yet it made no impact on the Hot 100 chart. But get those 500 sales Gwen sis!

Sweeetie ... don’t take this moment away from gwennie Gwen gwens 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block