Share one nostalgic Britney memory

Nickey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, senammoises said:

I was 6/7 and my mother gave me the oops album, not the original one because it was too expensive.  The cd was written with a pen 'Britiney Spears' and there was no cover because the printer was broken (according to my mom). But I remember being sooooo happy :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I’m gathering that your mom gave you a burned CD?! AWWWH!!! I LOVE this story!! 

I wanted to share one more:

When I was 15 (2003) in the hospital they had lots of old videos there that you could watch in your room. One I got was a VHS of Time Out with Britney Spears (which was old in 2003). 

I remember at the time I was pondering on the fact I might have to get a blood transfusion whilst watching it. 

Where to begin lol

One of my earliest memories was being at my cousins house and seeing the oops video on tv. I was laying on the floor trying to do that choreo she does on the white thing :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

also remember watching oops on the vmas. I stood on a chair pretending it was the big circular platform she did the breakdown on. 

if you can’t tell, I was destined to be Britney’s predecessor. Wait for it :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Many years ago i used to know very well some of her tour dances routine and, like her major stans, i danced for literally hours and usually ended up out of breath because well, i'm not a freaking major popstar. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

But it was so satisfying! 

Now i'm almost 30 and i find very difficult even performing 'I Wanna Go' from the Femme Fatale Tour, so now i'm officially retired, it was fun until it lasted tho. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 hour ago, andreafly1 said:

Many years ago i used to know very well some of her tour dances routine and, like her major stans, i danced for literally hours and usually ended up out of breath because well, i'm not a freaking major popstar. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

But it was so satisfying! 

Now i'm almost 30 and i find very difficult even performing 'I Wanna Go' from the Femme Fatale Tour, so now i'm officially retired, it was fun until it lasted tho. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

SAME!!! ❤️

I still do a mini tour section from time to time, especially after a bottle of wine :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Archived