Share one nostalgic Britney memory

Nickey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

Ok I have this cringy one. When femme fatale was released, I immediately went to the music store. I collected all of the albums and put them in all shelves.

I was taking a pic of it when I realized the all staff was watching me.

I arranged a Britney altar in my room in 2012, full of her albums, vanilla candles and printed pics. My mother was like 

tenor.gif

when she saw it

3 hours ago, Nickey said:

I remember my little self watching the Chris Cox Megamix all over and over again in 2005 :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I didn't even have it recorded or something, some music TV channel was playing it all the time so I could enjoy it at least once a day! Fun times

tenor.gif

I remember that on Viva Polska it was played all the time. I remember that I thought that this is actually one song, not few into megamix even I knew Everytime, Toxic and Oops for sure :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: 

30 minutes ago, Davidsoon said:

I remember that on Viva Polska it was played all the time. I remember that I thought that this is actually one song, not few into megamix even I knew Everytime, Toxic and Oops for sure :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: 

We're basically from the same country :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

But it wasn't Viva in my case, just some random arabic (?) music TV I don't remember :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

3 hours ago, 5HINee said:

Ok I have this cringy one. When femme fatale was released, I immediately went to the music store. I collected all of the albums and put them in all shelves.

I was taking a pic of it when I realized the all staff was watching me.

I did the same thing! I took them all and put them over every single cd on the front shelf, so it was pretty much a wall of Femme Fatale. I forgot all about this until I read that from you. 

I remember being like 11 and watching Oops...! I Did It Again music video that I had downloaded from limewire (who remembers using it and getting all gay **** instead of what you were downloading and 500000 viruses) :jackk_alien:

And I knew no one was home so I started doing the choreo and singing (horribly off-key of course)

I didn't notice that my brother came home early from school until I did the iconic flip in last chorus anigif_sub-buzz-26844-1513874401-1.gif?crop=339:339;118,0&resize=475:*

This is basically my reaction

tenor.gif?itemid=15830298

Archived