Sugababes' Mutya Buena slams Kylie Minogue, JLO, Lady Gaga

sutramaya

On 12/9/2020 at 5:07 AM, Bratz***** said:

I mean she isn't entirely wrong, especially about JLO with her ghost singers, but name dropping Gaga as a not so great singer ? 

irpLvJS.gif

Yeah but it's like wow she said jlo can't sing. Like ,what a brave and controversial thing to say:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
She needs to sit her *** down.

I don't think you have to be a technically great singer. I think some singers who are too technical suck because they don't sing with conviction, they just care about hitting the right notes from a technical standpoint. Sometimes, they can also showoff when its not needed and in fact ruins the song.... Someone like Adele seems both technically good and has a lot of soul.... I actually really like Kylie and Gaga's voices even if their voices aren't as traditional. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 12/8/2020 at 3:47 AM, sutramaya said:

Mutya Buena has let the world know exactly what she thinks of some of the music world’s most accomplished female songstresses – rating the likes of Kylie Minogue and Jennifer Lopez as below average.

She said of Kylie Minogue: “I don’t think she’s a singer. She’s a great entertainer, she’s amazing at what she does, but singing is not for her.

“Can’t Get You Out Of My Head? You can sing that drunk and so can I.

“I don’t think I’ve ever bought a Kylie Minogue track in my life and I don’t think I ever would.”

0_Tramp-50th-Anniversary-Event-London-UK

But Mutya had more blunt opinions to spill – turning her attention to Jennifer Lopez, she continued: “J-Lo, you can just shake your ***e crack. Let’s be honest, J Lo, she can’t sing.

“I’m not being rude. She’s an amazing performer, **** as hell and looks great.

"But I’m not going to tell you J-Lo can sing. I’d be lying to you.”

Lady Gaga didn't escape unscathed, with Mutya stating: "She goes along with the rest of them. She can hit a note, yes, but not for me."

While there was a mixed review for fellow British singer, Ellie Goulding – who Mutya explained: "Her voice is all right. But it kind of irritates me slightly, just how it is."

Meanwhile, The Sun also states Mutya blasted Taylor Swift, Cheryl Tweedy, Madonna and Miley Cyrus during her blunt reviews.

Source: Mirror

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:suga.jpg.ab133926123e51ef73385e6721df1ce2.jpg

I am SO DISSAPOINTED with her; as a singer, artist and popstar she should show more respect for her mates. They all are great performers and most of them great vocalist like Kylie and Gaga. I think she is bitter about her solo career and the fail comeback of her band.

So sad because Sugababes was one of my favorite bands in the past, good songs and vocals, but nothing from other world... Disgusting and really sad.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block