Sugababes' Mutya Buena slams Kylie Minogue, JLO, Lady Gaga

sutramaya

Mutya Buena has let the world know exactly what she thinks of some of the music world’s most accomplished female songstresses – rating the likes of Kylie Minogue and Jennifer Lopez as below average.

She said of Kylie Minogue: “I don’t think she’s a singer. She’s a great entertainer, she’s amazing at what she does, but singing is not for her.

“Can’t Get You Out Of My Head? You can sing that drunk and so can I.

“I don’t think I’ve ever bought a Kylie Minogue track in my life and I don’t think I ever would.”

0_Tramp-50th-Anniversary-Event-London-UK

But Mutya had more blunt opinions to spill – turning her attention to Jennifer Lopez, she continued: “J-Lo, you can just shake your ***e crack. Let’s be honest, J Lo, she can’t sing.

“I’m not being rude. She’s an amazing performer, **** as hell and looks great.

"But I’m not going to tell you J-Lo can sing. I’d be lying to you.”

Lady Gaga didn't escape unscathed, with Mutya stating: "She goes along with the rest of them. She can hit a note, yes, but not for me."

While there was a mixed review for fellow British singer, Ellie Goulding – who Mutya explained: "Her voice is all right. But it kind of irritates me slightly, just how it is."

Meanwhile, The Sun also states Mutya blasted Taylor Swift, Cheryl Tweedy, Madonna and Miley Cyrus during her blunt reviews.

Source: Mirror

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:suga.jpg.ab133926123e51ef73385e6721df1ce2.jpg

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She might be an original member, but she's getting dragged ala Lil Kim style,  

It's funny

Before being jealous of successful women.

That current pic when the jealously is out of the bag, the true spirit shows its  ugliness. 

Ikr! I don't understand why she needs to bring down other women in the Q&A session. And she's not a great singer either

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Wow and I didn’t even know her unlike the other artist she threw **** at until this thread...

1 hour ago, sutramaya said:

Lady Gaga didn't escape unscathed, with Mutya stating: "She goes along with the rest of them. She can hit a note, yes, but not for me."

Well okay, she can talk if she ever does this ever in her career:

Until then, she should shut that desperate for attention mouth of hers :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

She said of Kylie Minogue: “I don’t think she’s a singer. She’s a great entertainer, she’s amazing at what she does, but singing is not for her.

@Blackout2006 brought up Lady Gaga. I will say, Kylie's voice has been praised by vocal coaches and just because it's a thin voice doesn't mean it's bad? Like I'm not talking about it's good because of the tone, it's just her technique is good as well? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Blackout2006 brought up Lady Gaga. I will say, Kylie's voice has been praised by vocal coaches and just because it's a thin voice doesn't mean it's bad? Like I'm not talking about it's good because of the tone, it's just her technique is good as well? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Exactly. She went for all off the singers who are in the range of good-amazing vocals, the only exception being Jlo :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1

Wow, she looks rough as hell. Another face ruined by excessive plastic surgery. Big yikes. :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: Anyway, good for her. I mean, she's not entirely wrong, but I couldn't really care less either. The thing is, it has never been about powerhouse vocals for me. I listen to songs, which are studio recordings. I don't need an artist to do live what they can do in the studio. We all know Britney's technique is hot garbage, but she's a vocal actress that shines in the studio. Obviously, I can appreciate powerhouse vocals, but it's not the be-all and end-all for me. I'm drawn to a unique vocal tone and color more than anything. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, rck92 said:

Well I kinda agree on Kylie and Jennifer but there’s no need to put it out there. If you don’t like something, don’t pay attention or listen to it. It’s a waste of time. I don’t go around bashing things I don’t like. I have much better things to do.

70million+ records sold, 8 number 1 albums and you agree that singing isn't for Kylie? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block