Britney Spears Album Covers Re-Imagined

BraveGraphics

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I really like the 90s artsy fartsy and abstract look you went for when you for reimagining Britneys album covers...here are my ratings:

OIDIA-3/10 Not really a fave of mine, sorry :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I don’t personally feel that the cover really gives off what we will hear from this album because considering the texture you used people would expect the album to have a much different sound ya know? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: to me, the original OIDIA stays flawless and iconic perfectly embodying the early 00s teen-pop craze and an iconic album cover that should never be touched :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Britney-3.5/10 Sorry boo I just don’t feel this one. Considering that I find the original Britney cover horrendous, I think u could’ve worked on something much better that could define the mature, bold, and electrifying sound of this album and tbh the cover gave me a greatest hits collection album cover vibe :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

In the zone- 8/10: As much as the ITZ original cover is my #1 most fave of all her album covers, this also quite as good :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: I really loved the design you went for it but my advice was that you could probably use some tints of blue shades since that’s the texture of this era :) 

B in the mix: 11/10 FANTASTIC :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I loved the direction where you went with this, it really gave off this underground techno trance club vibes that was supposed to be the lane of this album and the holographic scraps you sprinkled all over  the cover was genius and added such a futuristic aesthetic to it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Blackout: 3/10 My stan album :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I don’t feel the cover really shows off the avant-disco club vibes the album gives me, I think some more work and dedication could have been taken for this one :imhere_run_excited:

Circus: 8/10 Great Job! You should’ve added the fireworks behind and I could have given it a 9/10 but  love the textless style u went for with this cover, I really enjoyed it :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Femme Fatale: 7.95: Nicceeee :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: Much better than the horrid one we got :jackk_alien:

Myah Marie Jean: 5/10 I think it could have done without the thermal effects you added :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Overall, great job! This was pretty good :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, I really like the 90s artsy fartsy and abstract look you went for when you for reimagining Britneys album covers...here are my ratings:

OIDIA-3/10 Not really a fave of mine, sorry :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I don’t personally feel that the cover really gives off what we will hear from this album because considering the texture you used people would expect the album to have a much different sound ya know? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: to me, the original OIDIA stays flawless and iconic perfectly embodying the early 00s teen-pop craze and an iconic album cover that should never be touched :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Britney-3.5/10 Sorry boo I just don’t feel this one. Considering that I find the original Britney cover horrendous, I think u could’ve worked on something much better that could define the mature, bold, and electrifying sound of this album and tbh the cover gave me a greatest hits collection album cover vibe :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

In the zone- 8/10: As much as the ITZ original cover is my #1 most fave of all her album covers, this also quite as good :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: I really loved the design you went for it but my advice was that you could probably use some tints of blue shades since that’s the texture of this era :) 

B in the mix: 11/10 FANTASTIC :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I loved the direction where you went with this, it really gave off this underground techno trance club vibes that was supposed to be the lane of this album and the holographic scraps you sprinkled all over  the cover was genius and added such a futuristic aesthetic to it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Blackout: 3/10 My stan album :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I don’t feel the cover really shows off the avant-disco club vibes the album gives me, I think some more work and dedication could have been taken for this one :imhere_run_excited:

Circus: 8/10 Great Job! You should’ve added the fireworks behind and I could have given it a 9/10 but  love the textless style u went for with this cover, I really enjoyed it :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Femme Fatale: 7.95: Nicceeee :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: Much better than the horrid one we got :jackk_alien:

Myah Marie Jean: 5/10 I think it could have done without the thermal effects you added :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Overall, great job! This was pretty good :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

OMG I loved reading your opinions! thank you so much for sharing them I truly appreciate your time :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

glad you liked my work Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sonically it's not well-represented but lyrically it fits really well.

Archived