Britney Spears Album Covers Re-Imagined

BraveGraphics

When it comes to Britney's official album covers, I feel like the graphic designers who worked on them really were just bored and couldn't relate to the artist nor they captured what the albums were about :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:. Using the modern approach, I decided to create a minimalistic yet eye-catching covers for Ms Spears using the font MADE Soulmaze by Made Type. I also tried to not show Britney's face a lot in the covers I made because of her shy personality and I thought it looked (cool and artsy fartsy) :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:!.

NOTE: I just skipped BOMT (sorry not sorry) I only listen to 4 songs from that album so I just added them to OIDIA (don't judge and don't attack hoes :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:)

6e1130109163921.5fce0715e2057.png

cb7839109163921.5fce0715e37ca.png

fc032e109163921.5fce0715e1506.png

0f9e39109163921.5fce0715e30a9.png

72e33b109163921.5fce0715e46d9.png

6eefd1109163921.5fce0715e3f33.png

196e89109163921.5fce0715e29da.png

433c83109163921.5fce0715e2535.png

142ed7109163921.5fce0715e1ad3.png

You can download the covers in HQ here

Also in the same link there are album cover for Rihanna, Gaga and Madonna discography. Please like my project there on Behance as well. 

I hope you guys enjoy my covers! also if you share them on Instagram please tag me (@bravegraphicsblog:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:  
#shamelesspromo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so different, like none of Britney's covers we've seen before :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

You have an unique style. I love that! Well done! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

I personally don't like the green background on the Oops cover but it's just my preferences. 

But I'm really impressed. Usually fanarts are nothing unique and very conventional. This is different. Thanks for sharing :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

26 minutes ago, Needleney said:

WHERE IS BOMT??:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

joking.

awesome! Nice work, you chose very good pictures. Still very curious what you would have made of BOMT tho. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thank you :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: tbh BOMT is probably the only album that I genuinely do not care for (aside from crazy and bomt) the album is ... meh :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

I would have added text on a solid background maybe :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

6 minutes ago, Nickey said:

It's so different, like none of Britney's covers we've seen before :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

You have an unique style. I love that! Well done! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

I personally don't like the green background on the Oops cover but it's just my preferences. 

But I'm really impressed. Usually fanarts are nothing unique and very conventional. This is different. Thanks for sharing :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

OMG thank you :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: every year I do this thing were I recreate the album covers for my fav artists and for 2021 I decided to go outside the box and try something different ! 

again thank you for your kind words :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

3 hours ago, Ligufaca said:

Oo, nice work! I like the style you went for in these, like the green background in Oops is a very bold choice, but I like it, same for the BJ. 

My favourites are Britney, Zone and B In The Mix. :)

Thank you so much ! glad you liked them. Yeah the green I wasn't sure about it at first but I decided to go for it and I kinda like it more now hehe. 

1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

They’re unique to you nice!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I do think oops is her best album cover and suits it well, same with the new glory cover. The others are fine there’s always a reason behind them but obvi there’s better pics that could’ve been used for each albums cover 

Glory new cover is the only one I can get on-board with tbh ... the rest ... are questionable choices :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Archived