This Day in Pop: Lindsay Lohan's Speak album turns 16

• Content Curators
Just now, Britney'sBish said:

Yeah that's ok, go eat Bish.

This'll be me with your purple vinyl

source.gif

Don't be naughty,:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I would have got you the purple one but since you don't have flawless taste your getting the regular one :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

What!? I’m so surprised you didn’t know Britney till 2000, because BOMT...the song and album were both the biggest things from 1999 :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I think your mother probably kept her away from you lol, all parents knew Britney and her scandalous 17-year old image, but maybe you should consider asking your mom about it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Idk I guess she didnt want me to like her idk.

I hope you're not judging me for it cause you weren't even alive in 1999 or 2000.

Also I was 5 when she came out, do u really think I would be watching MTV? I also didnt have a cool older sibling who taught me stuff.

And you were born in 2006, so you werent alive back then when she was in her prime

I mean how is that different from me?

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm getting you a saw horse, handcuffs, blindfold, ballgag, and a drilldo for how you've been treating me today...

Is that supposed to be a punishement ? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I treated you the way you deserved to be treated EQ6m.gif

you naughty bish

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
24 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

"Over" was a bop!  I remember liking this album. "Over", "Coming Clean" and "One In A Million" are the 2000s Radio Disney ballad trinity

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Hilary Duff appreciation in Lindsay's thread, how dare you ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block