This Day in Pop: Lindsay Lohan's Speak album turns 16

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I still listen to this album on the regular...

First shouldn't have made the album and Speak should have taken it's place as a single.

I do too especially now that I have it on purple vinyl :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Damn what did First do to you ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: but yes I agree Speak should have been a single as well :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

This album probably gets my vote for one of the most underrated albums ever made.

Agreed.

I actually enjoy this album a lot more now than I did back then :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: hopefully this thread gets people inspired to check this album out, it's :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Wow its 16 years old!

I remember when it came out, my mom didnt buy it cause it had skulls and was "inappropriate" (my mom is a pastor btw)

And honestly no I havent heard the entire album, Ive only heard the singles and Nobody Til You.

I do love Over and Rumors though, they are total bops! :neydedance_purple: 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Princess Mimi your missing out, you should definitetly check it out.

The entire album is amazing.

I'll be waiting for your review :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow its 16 years old!

I remember when it came out, my mom didnt buy it cause it had skulls and was "inappropriate" (my mom is a pastor btw)

And honestly no I havent heard the entire album, Ive only heard the singles and Nobody Til You.

I do love Over and Rumors though, they are total bops! :neydedance_purple: 

So what Britney album CDs did yr mom buy for you?

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

So what Britney album CDs did yr mom buy for you?

As you most likely could tell by what I said about my mom, she didnt buy them for me.

However as time went on, I ended up getting my own income and have been able to buy things I didnt get when I was younger.

Maybe thats why I have a **** ton of Britney memorabilia and stuff lol  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 4
Just now, princessmimi said:

As you most likely could tell by what I said about my mom, she didnt buy them for me.

However as time went on, I ended up getting my own income and have been able to buy things I didnt get when I was younger.

Maybe thats why I have a **** ton of Britney memorabilia and stuff lol  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

So I would suppose you had only her first 2 right? Since they are pre-badgirlney eras :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

So I would suppose you had only her first 2 right? Since they are pre-badgirlney eras :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

No but then again I didnt discover Britney til 2000, so most likely my mom either didnt know about her or kept her from me

but I still listened to her behind her back.

Idk if it still exists now but Yahoo used to have a website for music videos called Yahoo music.

So I would watch her videos on there when I was younger and I even made a flip book of still shots from her Oops, Crazy, BOMT and Sometimes videos.

(I still have it lol)

She did however buy me one of her dolls and it was fun to play with

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

No but then again I didnt discover Britney til 2000, so most likely my mom either didnt know about her or kept her from me

but I still listened to her behind her back.

Idk if it still exists now but Yahoo used to have a website for music videos called Yahoo music.

So I would watch her videos on there when I was younger and I even made a flip book of still shots from her Oops, Crazy, BOMT and Sometimes videos.

(I still have it lol)

She did however buy me one of her dolls and it was fun to play with

What!? I’m so surprised you didn’t know Britney till 2000, because BOMT...the song and album were both the biggest things from 1999 :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I think your mother probably kept her away from you lol, all parents knew Britney and her scandalous 17-year old image, but maybe you should consider asking your mom about it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block