This video proves meghan was trained to hate Britney by Lou herself.

this thread is like that katy perry thread... imma say the same thing here, once again about some other irrelevant act. no one. absolutely no one on the planet cares for meghan trainor's career. like ever, under no circumstances; for absolutely no reason. her music was never mainstream, nothing she's done has ever been nowhere near iconic; her name is not know, neither is her music. like has she even won anything? is she even considered for awards? who is she?

like i SWEAR that the first time i ever heard of her was here, when people claimed her music video looked like overprotected. thats it, period. under no other circumstances does her name was ever mentioned around me or anywhere. the only other time was here and britney related. i didn't even watch the video, but jesus christ can we stop with the irrelevant people? and thinking that someone even checks for what they say? it's no that people don't care, it that people don't even know she exists; people would have to know her first and then start caring for what she says.

honestly, that shark from the Super Bowl is more iconic, recognized, talked about and know than both katy perry and meghan trainer combined.

end of my ted talk. thanks. - saved as a template for whenever another irrelevant name is mentioned here.

• 7 months later...