Matches (DISCUSSION THREAD)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its as lame as I expected. Meh on Britney standards. Seems like it would be a filler on Femme Fatale or something. I'll take it over Gasoline tho  All that being said still better than 90% of

Britney: Like playing with matches, matches, matches  Me: 

I love it!!!!! It's sicker than the remix A BOP

Its as lame as I expected.

Meh on Britney standards. Seems like it would be a filler on Femme Fatale or something. I'll take it over Gasoline tho :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

All that being said still better than 90% of what is on the Hot 100 today. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Was Will.I.Am a producer on the track? I feel like the glitch was a reference to his iconic Alien fack-up. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

It’s kinda bad, but I think we’re so thirsty we’ll take anything from her. Even if she just held a note like in the super bowl commercial :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Sis we all heard the melodyne on that note too. Don't front.  :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The things this fandom holds onto...:eyes_britney_laugh: I'm guilty of it too, tbh. lol

• Haha 1

After 2 times listening you are done with it. Just like SITS.

They shouldn't release songs as a single that didn't made the final cut on Glory. If RCA wants new Britney music, let her make a new album. But we all know she isn't working, so now they are releasing those -not aged well- songs. Better to release nothing instead if you ask me.

I totally feel Britney for not acknowledge the SITS release. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's a mediocre song, but they all turn in fun performances.

A great video with some cute choreo could make it a hit.

Something like this...

I think you are right, a great video with epic choreo can make this song a boost. But without that, i think the song is kinda boring.

• Like 1