This Day In Pop: Lindsay Lohan's A Little More Personal (Raw) album turns 15

26 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

This is a great album! I love her first album also. She should have been bigger in music but she cared more about acting it seemed.

It wasn't the acting,  right beginning in January,  she began to become erratic and probably have a breakdown. 

From 2003 to 2005, her career was red hot,  nobody actually fought for her to actually have a rest period. 22 films and two albums,  that's usually five years, not in the span of 2 years.

Her body just crashed,  and it led to her downfall. 

But the industry was so different..

Even the veterans are saying, the stuff they want thru with executives,  bosses and CEOs. 

They could get away with it, then, but not today. They could get away overworking us as money machines cod we were treated as fads or not designed to last, it doesn't happen today. 

But at one point that was the industry, disposable at it's best. 

@Midnight

People forget not so long ago the industry was so different..

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
43 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

She is recording a new album now, and COVID delayed it but she says 2021. She released this promo single:

Oh right I had completetly forgot about this :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

41 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I love Back To Me :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I didn't know she's recording an album though that's good :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

How :flop_britney_candies: of me to forget about this :eyes_britney_laugh:

@LaLohan needs to keep us updated on what she's doing :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: vacation is over you need to give us that third album boo :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Awesome topic Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

Wow 15 years...

I love this album! It was a part of my teenage years and I liked that it's darker than her previous one witch I love as well.

A beautiful life is a great song.

If it's alright, If you were me are great too,not to forget Black hole,amazing album.

I'm looking forward to new music from Lindsay!

First GIF by Lindsay Lohan

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, AleXander_X said:

Awesome topic Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

Wow 15 years...

I love this album! It was a part of my teenage years and I liked that it's darker than her previous one witch I love as well.

A beautiful life is a great song.

If it's alright, If you were me are great too,not to forget Black hole,amazing album.

I'm looking forward to new music from Lindsay!

First GIF by Lindsay Lohan

Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yes, I was thinking the same thing when I created this topic I can't believe it's been 15 years :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Love your choices. I love this entire album. I wish they would have done more with it, it's such an underrated album and deserves more.

I'm excited for the new music as well. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, giorgiorafael said:

I love this album.I think she really had a good music vibe and feel to her albums

Agreed, her music could have had more impact if they would have promoted it better.

What's your fave song from this album ? 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

u know damn well my album is gonna do better than that flop u released this year :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

We :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Shall :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: See :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: you better deliver cause I aint been waiting for this long to get some flop as record bish :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block