This Day In Pop: Lindsay Lohan's A Little More Personal (Raw) album turns 15

• Content Curators

a3eb7bdc43534df7a44da76a3df9de50.png

A Little More Peronal (Raw) is Lindsay Lohan's second studio album released on December 6, 2005. The album was originally to be titled There's Only One Angel In Heaven.
The emotional and darker theme album features twelve tracks, seven of which were co- written by Lindsay and two covers "I Want You to Want Me" by Cheap Trick and "Edge of Seventeen" by Stevie Nicks.
The only single this album produced was "Confessions Of A Broken Heart (Daughter To Father)", which is a letter written by Lindsay to her father. The music video was directed by Lindsay as well.

The second single was intended to be "I Live For The Day" but this never took place.

Lindsay_Lohan_I_Live_for_the_Day.jpg

Not much promo took place for the album, however she did perform "Confessions Of A Broken Heart" and " Edge Of Seventeen"  at the 2005 American Music Awards.  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

The album is certified gold in the US and Taiwan.

819556_1314741309060_full.jpg?v=13147413

4e00b1b45b6e5168972248882e2fdcb3.jpg

raw.jpg.ac990c5ad7bb2b44847a7d509eb1c742.jpg

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

My fave is Who Loves You :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:
My Innocence is so good too :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Who Loves You is such a bop.

My Innosence was was also written by Lindsay.

4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Screaming at her backup singer's mics being louder than hers in the AMA performance :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: the mess, the way the track kicks in too. 

• Love 1

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Songwriting Queen :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I didn't know Edge of Seventeen is a cover, the chorus goes off

Just like a white winged dove, sings a song sounds like she's singing 200-1.gif

Yeah, that's the song Miley remixed with Midnight Sky. 

• Love 2

It came at the wrong time for some of us. 

Confessions was just what me and my club gays was obsessed. 

Plus it's well noted this came at the beginning of the backlash for lindsay lohan. 

When we heard that Speak did better than this album. We were like well Rumors was a club anthem. 

We wanted that not an Ashlee simpson rip off. 

To think Tommy mottola tried to help lindsay, but he was going through an industry backlash that forcedan an early retirement.  A mess all around..

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
56 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I have always wanted to buy her two albums, but my god there so expensive on Amazon for the MP3!

But her songs i have always enjoyed and i don't think she got the recognition she deserves for them

Agreed, her two albums as both amazing. I wish she would have done more music. :enigma_alien_blue:

What's your fave song from this album ?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block