i had a DREAM about LOU taylor and Kevin Federline last nite guys

Dreams

so it was at the end of a britney showcase/concert or something and basically Kevin Federline was a dancer for britney and there was sam asghari too , they saw me in the public singing to her song he invite me backstage and then i seee Kevin they be looking at me , i say why are you looking at me :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

then Kevin said with his angelic voice "looking good tonite, wher are you from"

then i say "i just came here for the holidays im tired of my country i love it " :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

then Sam Asghari said "thats very cool, want a drink??" :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

then i say yes but no alcohol but he gave me a glass of Jagermeister it was very shiny 

then i was a bit dizzy loooool and kevin started touching my arm i had goosebumps :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

he said i have soft skin :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Sam started going behind me massaging my back

after that Kevin turned grey like kinda pale looking. and he had no arms or legs and his body was full of creamed corn.

it was kinda an " incubus ".

he maintained the perfect balance between making me feel on edge and utterly rewarded, at the same time It felt completely unfair nd delightful. holy fkn smokes. after that sam said to me " u are a dirty boi" :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Sam then started jerk-ing me off ,  whispering, "u may think you're in heaven, but I'm going to use you so long and so hard that you'll think it was hell. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

then i heard someone clocking on the door , the door had a window, it was lou taylor and there's her voice, but it sounds like when you see those youtube cats and dogs whose owners teach them how to talk  :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

it/she said in this halting weirdly toned voice "let me the fkn in, stop fkn playing u dirty boi"

it made me fkn nuts creep up against my body, and sam just starts crying and calling on jesus loll :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

it was so fkn obviously not a person talking it didn't have the right cadence and that's something that i never realized until that moment but all people have a certain cadence when they talk no matter what language all people have a certain kind of rhythm to talking :typing_keyboard_computer:

this bish  didn't have any kind of cadence or rhythm one of those youtube cats that's what it sounded like outside the door. so now i'm in full on terror mode i said who is it and then Lou Taylor left  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

after that i woke up :)

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

She was soooooo evil /devilish  looking and her voice sounded like this no joke 

i bet this was a sign , maybe she isnt human ? :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I believe it or that she’s a closet lesbian and is the reason she is obsessed with Britney :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

so it was at the end of a britney showcase/concert or something and basically Kevin Federline was a dancer for britney and there was sam asghari too , they saw me in the public singing to her song he invite me backstage and then i seee Kevin they be looking at me , i say why are you looking at me :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

then Kevin said with his angelic voice "looking good tonite, wher are you from"

then i say "i just came here for the holidays im tired of my country i love it " :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

then Sam Asghari said "thats very cool, want a drink??" :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

then i say yes but no alcohol but he gave me a glass of Jagermeister it was very shiny 

then i was a bit dizzy loooool and kevin started touching my arm i had goosebumps :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

he said i have soft skin :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Sam started going behind me massaging my back

after that Kevin turned grey like kinda pale looking. and he had no arms or legs and his body was full of creamed corn.

it was kinda an " incubus ".

he maintained the perfect balance between making me feel on edge and utterly rewarded, at the same time It felt completely unfair nd delightful. holy fkn smokes. after that sam said to me " u are a dirty boi" :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Sam then started jerk-ing me off ,  whispering, "u may think you're in heaven, but I'm going to use you so long and so hard that you'll think it was hell. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

then i heard someone clocking on the door , the door had a window, it was lou taylor and there's her voice, but it sounds like when you see those youtube cats and dogs whose owners teach them how to talk  :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

it/she said in this halting weirdly toned voice "let me the fkn in, stop fkn playing u dirty boi"

it made me fkn nuts creep up against my body, and sam just starts crying and calling on jesus loll :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

it was so fkn obviously not a person talking it didn't have the right cadence and that's something that i never realized until that moment but all people have a certain cadence when they talk no matter what language all people have a certain kind of rhythm to talking :typing_keyboard_computer:

this bish  didn't have any kind of cadence or rhythm one of those youtube cats that's what it sounded like outside the door. so now i'm in full on terror mode i said who is it and then Lou Taylor left  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

after that i woke up :)

i hope britney doesnt read this. lol

• Haha 1