Martin Henderson on kissing Britney in the Toxic video

warioaddams

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

All of these people are speaking up like job references but say nothing about the vultures that surround her :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Well it's true that there ARE people that knows things but remain silent, however I don't think Martin Henderson knows anything really since he only worked with Britney for few hours  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

He talked about kissing Britney, almost seeing her again after the video and how humble she was in 2016.

“It was a legendary kiss!” He tells Us Weekly of his **** scene with the 34-year-old singer. “It was certainly a nice day at the office.”

While Henderson, 41, wouldn’t confirm or deny taking their hookup off screen, he tells Us that the two did attempt to see each other after filming wrapped.”We communicated a couple of times,” he says. “I was actually trying to meet up with her somewhere to see her perform, but then I had a job and it never happened. Then we just lost touch.”

Though Spears was one of the biggest names in pop music at the time of the video’s 2003 release, it wasn’t her fame that the New Zealand native was attracted to. “She was so down to earth, and I remember really being charmed by the way she made fun of her own song,” he says. “In between the set-ups that we were filming, she was miming her own music and kind of making fun of herself. I thought that was a really healthy way to be.”

Although Henderson, who dated Demi Moore in 2012, has moved on to playing the hunky Dr. Nathan Riggs on the ABC hit (returning Thursday, February 11, at 8 P.M. EST), he plans on re watching the music video for years to come. “I’ll be showing my grandchildren that video,” he says. “When I’m all old and wrinkly and they’re looking at me like a sad sack, I’ll be like, ‘Well, your granddaddy used to make out with Britney Spears!'”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/greys-anatomys-martin-henderson-dishes-on-kissing-britney-spears-w163983/

He also said just days ago he didnt get paid for doing Toxic lol 

Henderson is used to getting a lot of questions about his appearance as Spears' boy toy in this Joseph Khan-directed music video. It all had to do with his appearance in Torque, a 2004 action-comedy that's like Fast and Furious on motorcycles. "It was a very last-minute thing," remembers Henderson. "The director of Torque, Joseph Khan, had risen to fame, I guess, as a music video director. He was Britney's guy. So when Torque was getting ready to be released, somebody in the marketing department came up with this idea, Why don't we put Martin in Britney's music video 'Toxic'? I think they did a little MTV, making-of-the-video-type thing. So it was purely cross-promotion because Joseph went back to direct that for her. No one believes me, but I never got paid for that." 

https://ew.com/tv/martin-henderson-role-call/?amp=true

• 1 month later...

Archived