This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'Born to Make You Happy' in 1999 (December 06)

On 12/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, Bundy said:

I just looked into and I was only able to find a topic in portuguese talking about this. 3 years ago he did a post on Instagram praising her and on the comments he denied those rumours. It seems like his instagram has been deleted since then.

This rumour never made sense in my head too. She was only 17 and still had a pretty clean image with many kids fans, so why would they go there? 

Exactly. Although he's still on Instagram. I haven't tried to see if his comment or post praising Britney are still there.

On 12/8/2020 at 3:19 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Something I've thought, which seems too farfetched, but, couldn't it be that she was supposed to be playing her own mom? Like, the one Britney we see sleeping in the beginning and the end is actually her mom, pregnant with her, you know, just for the sake of "being born"? That sleeping Britney has a different outfit and hairdo that we don't see the rest of the video. But whatever was the case, there aren't many reasons why they would make her belly look like that and not edit it out. It literally looks like they stuffed one of the pillows underneath her shirt. 

I think that's very far fetched. And I still disagree about the shirt. It doesn't look like that at all. It's just a looser fitting shirt.

36 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Exactly. Although he's still on Instagram. I haven't tried to see if his comment or post praising Britney are still there.

I think that's very far fetched. And I still disagree about the shirt. It doesn't look like that at all. It's just a looser fitting shirt.

But it doesn't just look loose, it has this straightened look, and it almost looks as if it had a cylinder underneath it. Besides, why the hand on her belly, instead of the classic sleeping position?

I don't know if they tried to edit out the wrinkles on her shirt but they left it looking very strangely. Look at that shape. There's literally a hill right there.

btmypregnant.png

Like, show this image to someone without context, and ask them if they think she looks pregnant or not.

17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But it doesn't just look loose, it has this straightened look, and it almost looks as if it had a cylinder underneath it. Besides, why the hand on her belly, instead of the classic sleeping position?

I don't know if they tried to edit out the wrinkles on her shirt but they left it looking very strangely. Look at that shape. There's literally a hill right there.

btmypregnant.png

Like, show this image to someone without context, and ask them if they think she looks pregnant or not.

It's laying flat to the side. Idk. She has breasts lmao. She is a woman, the shirt is not going to be perfectly flat. That's all I'm going to say about the shape of the shirt.

I don't believe that at 17 with her innocent yet **** image, she was doing a teen pregnancy storyline in a video. Or any mythical pregnancy storyline period. That doesn't go with her image at the time no matter what.

There's no facts staying pregnancy was part of the plot of this video. 

16 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I found the post 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_nWlfHfne/?igshid=y5dv7cvbva7n

And the comment is still there. He replies someone saying "LOL I can confirm beyond a doubt that is untrue"

17 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I don't believe that at 17 with her innocent yet **** image, she was doing a teen pregnancy storyline in a video. Or any mythical pregnancy storyline period. That doesn't go with her image at the time no matter what.

We can't use a term to describe someone as physically attractive??

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I found the post 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_nWlfHfne/?igshid=y5dv7cvbva7n

And the comment is still there. He replies someone saying "LOL I can confirm beyond a doubt that is untrue"

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:I was trying to sift through it last night and couldn't find it. Thank you for your super sleuthing! Lol

• 11 months later...