That Matches HQ file contains a MAJOR glitch.

andreafly1

So yeah, i don't want to rain on everyone's parade...but in the leaked hq file of Matches (which is a whole BOP) you can hear at 2:16 a pretty bad glitch, like a broken disc where part of the song just disappears. ๐Ÿ’€

I perfectly remember watching that vinyl video days before and the bridge just runs smoothly, with no skips or else.ย 

Well, still what i needed during this quarantine (i'm stucked at home since two weeks because i've been tested positive to Covid ๐Ÿ˜”) but RCA really needs to release it on digital platforms as soon as possible. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Omg hii long time no see :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked::kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

U sure it's at 2:16? I have no glitch around that timing :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Oh hey sweetheart, it's been a while! (* BTI starts playing*)

Hope you're doing good, not living at the moment the best time in my life (as written in the main post) but hopefully i'll get trough this sooner or later.ย 

But yes, around 2:16 where she says 'Like playing with matches, matches, matches' you can hear the song skipping for a second, lol.

Archived