• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh another thread with 20 pages with only "DM ME" messages 

Now gimme the Mood Ring remix and we're done    

If it's not the new emote, well...  

Posted Images

I feel like this might be a hit. The title with Britney's iconic voice and BSB attached to it idk it's hard for radio stations to not play it and I also think a lot of people with stream it for its nostalgic factor. Just hope RCA knows to put this on every spotify playlist

• Like 1

I personally believe is not good at all, and that it doesn’t really do anything for Britney or BSB; like come on, it sounds dated AF, overproduced, lame lyrics, predictable AF, repetitive, it’ has NO quality at all, at least in my opinion.

Sounds like a FF reject; I don’t know; please don’t hate. I just think it’s very very very bad; Britney is SO above this type of songs. - also what’s up with her over processed voice; Jesus like they need to really tone it down.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

I personally believe is not good at all, and that it doesn’t really do anything for Britney or BSB; like come on, it sounds dated AF, overproduced, lame lyrics, predictable AF, repetitive, it’ has NO quality at all, at least in my opinion.

Sounds like a FF reject; I don’t know; please don’t hate. I just think it’s very very very bad; Britney is SO above this type of songs. - also what’s up with her over processed voice; Jesus like they need to really tone it down.

It’s stylistic. I don’t think anyone is listening to this song expecting “Everytime” vocals from her. This is very much a stylistic vocal and a choice for this song in particular. Tbh she still sounds like herself more than she does in half of Femme Fatale. Not that FF is a bad album either- it was made how it was because of the album it was.