• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh another thread with 20 pages with only "DM ME" messages 

Now gimme the Mood Ring remix and we're done    

If it's not the new emote, well...  

Posted Images

I've said many times ... but i wanna say it again . This song has hit written all over it and you can all choke if you disagree. 

If RCA pushes for it just a bit and Britney records a video , Britney might have her first hit in years . It is the song that you LOATHE at first but wanna keep going back to listen until you love . And im not exagerating , i genuinely want to listen to it over and over and i wanna see a video for it . And this isn't because i havent had new Britney music in a long time . I mean i just 'liked' SITS but it doesn't have the "it" factor like matches does.  

• Love 3
  • Like 4
On 12/8/2020 at 11:53 AM, godneygurls said:

Can someone DM without the glitch please? Britney Spears GIF by iHeartRadio

I just came here to say exactly that, that there's definitely a glitch around 2:18-2:20 or something, and I can't stand that... I still can't accept "Alien" for it.

Could someone DM me the song WITHOUT THE GLITCH, please?

16 hours ago, summer2summer said:It is the song that you LOATHE at first but wanna keep going back to listen until you love . And im not exagerating , i genuinely want to listen to it over and over and i wanna see a video for it . And this isn't because i havent had new Britney music in a long time . I mean i just 'liked' SITS but it doesn't have the "it" factor like matches does.  

First of all, no one wants a song that you “loathe at first”. That is not what makes a hit.

Second, just because a song is repetitive doesn’t make it a good song. Matches is fine, as an unfinished demo. There’s a reason both BSB and Britney passed on it separately. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

First of all, no one wants a song that you “loathe at first”. That is not what makes a hit.

Second, just because a song is repetitive doesn’t make it a good song. Matches is fine, as an unfinished demo. There’s a reason both BSB and Britney passed on it separately. 

Don’t be so harsh. It’s not the best song ever made but it’s very listenable and catchy. It’s better than 30% of Glory and 95% of Brenda Joan 

• Love 1

so i had 0 luck finding a glitchless version in HQ. it seems that most vinyls are faulty somehow because different rips have the same glitch. 

so if anyone would be so kind and send me a link to the hq track without a glitch i would be eternally thankful