Britney Spears & Backstreet Boys light a fire on new collab "Matches"

I've said many times ... but i wanna say it again . This song has hit written all over it and you can all choke if you disagree. 

If RCA pushes for it just a bit and Britney records a video , Britney might have her first hit in years . It is the song that you LOATHE at first but wanna keep going back to listen until you love . And im not exagerating , i genuinely want to listen to it over and over and i wanna see a video for it . And this isn't because i havent had new Britney music in a long time . I mean i just 'liked' SITS but it doesn't have the "it" factor like matches does.  

• Love 3
  • Like 4
On 12/8/2020 at 11:53 AM, godneygurls said:

Can someone DM without the glitch please? Britney Spears GIF by iHeartRadio

I just came here to say exactly that, that there's definitely a glitch around 2:18-2:20 or something, and I can't stand that... I still can't accept "Alien" for it.

Could someone DM me the song WITHOUT THE GLITCH, please?

16 hours ago, summer2summer said:It is the song that you LOATHE at first but wanna keep going back to listen until you love . And im not exagerating , i genuinely want to listen to it over and over and i wanna see a video for it . And this isn't because i havent had new Britney music in a long time . I mean i just 'liked' SITS but it doesn't have the "it" factor like matches does.  

First of all, no one wants a song that you “loathe at first”. That is not what makes a hit.

Second, just because a song is repetitive doesn’t make it a good song. Matches is fine, as an unfinished demo. There’s a reason both BSB and Britney passed on it separately. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

First of all, no one wants a song that you “loathe at first”. That is not what makes a hit.

Second, just because a song is repetitive doesn’t make it a good song. Matches is fine, as an unfinished demo. There’s a reason both BSB and Britney passed on it separately. 

Don’t be so harsh. It’s not the best song ever made but it’s very listenable and catchy. It’s better than 30% of Glory and 95% of Brenda Joan 

• Love 1