Britney Spears & Backstreet Boys light a fire on new collab "Matches"

lets make a song about matches fire wow GIF I heard a recording of it on youtube it didn't sound bad. It didn't sound like they recorded it together like this could have been its own song for awhile and the rL was like lets through some bsb into it and release it. Britney said she recorded a bunch for Glory so I imagine there is definitely a couple of gems left on the cutting room floor still that could be worked with. Who knows. Britney and her career still remain a mystery. 

21 hours ago, Luminous said:

I can't give you the direct link, but you can find it on VIMEO on my channel --->   Luminous Productions

If the video is deleted (which is most likely), I will PM you with the link.

Those LQ videos of the song didn't do it any justice tbh! :neydedance_purple:

It must have got deleted. But I am DYING at your Mars Attacks video! Such an underrated movie.

I had to google what "playing with matches" means cause honestly no idea.

Queen of teaching me new words/phrases :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I listened to the thing and yeah. They can keep it :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Swimming in the stars on the other hand is so ethereal . Im literally like.. I dont know.. swimming in the stars? while listening. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: 

• Love 1