Britney Spears & Backstreet Boys light a fire on new collab "Matches"

2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Lol..are you joking with me?? You sent it to me you cheeky little sausage :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

@1992fan

Tag your it .I'll let you lead the way now,  cuz I NEED you 'take the wheels. .im not even 100 percent its the 2:49  one because no one will tell me !!

Thank you for doing the Lords work. :)

I’ve answered 10 pages of DM’s 😭 😂 

3 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I thought everyone and their mums had already listened to the hq version:clownery_makeup_meme: If someone is looking for the song dm me, i’ve had it in HQ for like a week lmao but don’t spread it on twitter cause we need those streams. its a BANGER

please pm me :)

6 hours ago, 1992fan said:

I’ve answered 10 pages of DM’s 😭 😂 

I was merely your messenger..hands up wings down..its up to you our heavenly savour help these sinful peasants and bless them with sweet HQ :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick::shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: God few too many drinkS..god bless all ..:cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me: im on my mobile its harder lol xxxox

5 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I thought everyone and their mums had already listened to the hq version:clownery_makeup_meme: If someone is looking for the song dm me, i’ve had it in HQ for like a week lmao but don’t spread it on twitter cause we need those streams. its a BANGER

Me la pasas vía DM.

Sooooo the song is.....boring. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: Nothing special and there is no excitement to listen to it a few more times. It's just flat. I'm curious to know what they thought when they were standing in the studio and recording it...like did no one have the balls to say: hey stop...this song is trash :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Swimming in the stars is muuuuuch better. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Jedro said:

Sooooo the song is.....boring. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: Nothing special and there is no excitement to listen to it a few more times. It's just flat. I'm curious to know what they thought when they were standing in the studio and recording it...like did no one have the balls to say: hey stop...this song is trash :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Swimming in the stars is muuuuuch better. 

I completely disagree. This song is a bop and it has Britney written alllll over it. It’s addicting and I haven’t even heard the crisp final mixed version!