Britney's "Swimming In The Stars" was streamed 557,863 times on Spotify yesterday and has now reached over 1 million streams on Spotify

11 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

You bring positivity to every thread, why can't @OnlyBeyonce and others bring humor. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Well firstly, he e doesn't bring humour telling people that they are going to go to hell for streaming :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: In other threads he states people who stream the song/buy the vinyl are 'Stupid' and 'idiots'.

But anyway let's not get into all that please :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well firstly, he e doesn't bring humour telling people that they are going to go to hell for streaming :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: In other threads he states people who stream the song/buy the vinyl are 'Stupid' and 'idiots'.

But anyway let's not get into all that please :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Britney helsef is silent because don't want that people stream and buy these songs so it's pretty easy to understand what is the right reaction as a true fan :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

9 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I'm listening it on repeat because I like it, but how does it work on spotify? It would be better to make playlist with at least to song in order to make it count? 

Yes! Having it on loop might make Spotify or billboard or whoever not count the streams as real or might flag it as hot activity. So it’s best to have it play after 2-3 short songs

i made a playlist to promote both SITS and Miley’s new album lol

1. SITS

2. My Only Wish

3. Plastic Hearts song

4. Plastic Hearts song

5. Mood Ring

6. SITS

and so on and so forth following this pattern lol

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

It's done well for zero promotion or Britney properly acknowledging it - plus it was never likely to do well during this Christmas period where the charts are dominated withe Christmas music.

Another big factor is this just being a bonus track to a four year old album and no promotion for it. It's done great already for what the song is.

I'd LOVE a video :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

I even think a cute home-made video of her in her garden by the pool at night having fun would be amazing!

They should send the song to radio

• Love 1

Keep streaming y'all!  We need to encourage her she still has it, and she does.

The more I listen, the more I really want a video for it.  I can totally picture a video like one of her classic Fantasy commercials. It would do amazing with a story video I think. 

• Love 3