Hearing local co workers talking about britney at work

godneyjspears

So I have worked at Sainsbury's (a big UK supermarket) for like 4 years and this year is the first year I've heard them playing my only wish 

It came on this morning and I heard one of my co workers talking to his friend and he was like "omg iS tHiS sOnG by BrItNeY SpEaRs she's so crazy have you seen what she looks like now?" And he was like "I know this is Britney because she does that really weird voice" and he then went on to really badly impersonate her

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my friends feel the need to prove Britney is ugly, talentless, unfunny...you name it..everything bad whenever she hears britney’s name. She sometimes can’t even stand seeing britney memes and she’s not aware that she’s so pressed about it and it’s so frustrating when she has her own cringe taste in music yet she thinks it’s pure art...and of course how confident she’s in her own looks while she drags the f.kin 2003ney! God, I want to smack that b.tch but she’s one of my good friends and I’m a good person so I just call her bad words :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: 

38 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

So I have worked at Sainsbury's (a big UK supermarket) for like 4 years and this year is the first year I've heard them playing my only wish 

It came on this morning and I heard one of my co workers talking to his friend and he was like "omg iS tHiS sOnG by BrItNeY SpEaRs she's so crazy have you seen what she looks like now?" And he was like "I know this is Britney because she does that really weird voice" and he then went on to really badly impersonate her

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

You need to change your job :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

8 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

One of my friends feel the need to prove Britney is ugly, talentless, unfunny...you name it..everything bad whenever she hears britney’s name. She sometimes can’t even stand seeing britney memes and she’s not aware that she’s so pressed about it and it’s so frustrating when she has her own cringe taste in music yet she thinks it’s pure art...and of course how confident she’s in her own looks while she drags the f.kin 2003ney! God, I want to smack that b.tch but she’s one of my good friends :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: 

You need to change your friend :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Most of GP is like that. Even when she is doing amazing both personally and career wise. Don't bother.

I got into it with my older sister,when FreeBritney first started aka when she got outta that psych ward James locked her in. 

She started to say nasty ****,how she is bat **** crazy etc. Then I explained it to her what James had been doing since 2008.

Just now, godneyjspears said:

In my experience that doesn't even make a difference. In the GP eyes Britney is crazy and no discussion about the truth can change their minds

I mean it does when you explain to them. But it's so tiring to go from a person to a person with same *** story.

Also it has a lot to do with the way she presents herself. Whenever she is well put together. Gp is like she is back and better then ever. And whenever she is back to her old messy self. They call her a mess and off rails.

A few people in my family were talking about singers and mentioned Britney "not being able to sing". I show them a few of her best vocals and their comeback is "What a sweet girl! Too bad she turned out to be such a weirdo towards the end of her career", my entire reaction the whole time was like: :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Anyways the rest of my family, from everyone from my grandma to my uncle, love Britney so. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

A few people in my family were talking about singers and mentioned Britney "not being able to sing". I show them a few of her best vocals and their comeback is "What a sweet girl! Too bad she turned out to be such a weirdo towards the end of her career", my entire reaction the whole time was like: :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Anyways the rest of my family, from everyone from my grandma to my uncle, love Britney so. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

My mum seems to think Britney was a complete **** addict. I remember showing her something Britney related and she was like OMG LOOK AT WHAT ALL THOSE ***** HAVE DONE TO HER and yeah I was just stood there too shocked to even begin to start an argument :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

5 hours ago, 10pm24 said:

One of my friends feel the need to prove Britney is ugly, talentless, unfunny...you name it..everything bad whenever she hears britney’s name. She sometimes can’t even stand seeing britney memes and she’s not aware that she’s so pressed about it and it’s so frustrating when she has her own cringe taste in music yet she thinks it’s pure art...and of course how confident she’s in her own looks while she drags the f.kin 2003ney! God, I want to smack that b.tch but she’s one of my good friends and I’m a good person so I just call her bad words :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: 

I would not be friends with this person who so brazenly shows cruelty and lack of empathy towards others.

Archived