"Matches" is being played on radio stations. Is RCA pushing it as a single?

alexxxx

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just entertainment news that played a snippet . 

But i do have a feeling it will be pushed by RCA and the song will get some play becoming somewhat of a hit . I haven't heard it in full yet but from what i heard it has hit potential written all over it . 

Will still wait and listen to it in full  to judge though. 

1 minute ago, MathCarmignani said:

As weird as it sounds this electro pop sound is pretty different from what's going on in music rn. No 80's stuff, this is pure pop dance 90s nostalgia. With proper push and a little luck and tik toks it can be successful...

I hope it comes out soon.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Mona Lisa was played on the radio for no reason back in the day :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also some Britney Jean songs were sent to radio too, but just for testing purposes. 

Remember when my baby "It Should Be Easy" was smashing all over the radio stations in Europe? To the point of charting in a few places, and everyone was all butthurt because they wanted "Til It's Myah" to be the third single? Because I do. I was LIVING for their rage. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

44 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Remember when my baby "It Should Be Easy" was smashing all over the radio stations in Europe? To the point of charting in a few places, and everyone was all butthurt because they wanted "Til It's Myah" to be the third single? Because I do. I was LIVING for their rage. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I wanted Now That I Found You :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

But even in the US some stations got several BJ songs. I remember the threads for the radio requests. All the stations had preset Britney songs you could request, at the time all of them got Work *****, almost all of them had Perfume, and Toxic was also up for request on every station, some others would have Slave, Till the World Ends, etc.

But then there were some stations that got some songs like Alien, Don't Cry, Til It's Gone, It Should Be Easy. But it meant nothing, it was like, just for testing. I did manage to get some Canadian station to play NTIFY after requesting like crazy :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I used to get an email every time they played it. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wanted Now That I Found You :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

But even in the US some stations got several BJ songs. I remember the threads for the radio requests. All the stations had preset Britney songs you could request, at the time all of them got Work *****, almost all of them had Perfume, and Toxic was also up for request on every station, some others would have Slave, Till the World Ends, etc.

But then there were some stations that got some songs like Alien, Don't Cry, Til It's Gone, It Should Be Easy. But it meant nothing, it was like, just for testing. I did manage to get some Canadian station to play NTIFY after requesting like crazy :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I used to get an email every time they played it. 

Well then I have great news for you. NTIFY was a radio single in South Korea and China. (I mean it's not an official single but that's great too.)

For me that song is just OK-ish. Hold On Tight is the best song on BJ.

Archived