Queen of Recycling Outfits Strikes Again

Mannequin*

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kevney said:

her hair looks the same but lighted after the fact they made it more blonde. 

the MM "sheet" was a real photoshoot day. That's where all the good pictures come from. The new SITS cover w/ the boots.

I almost believe you everything. Were you there that day or what ? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

5 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

where are the sheets outfit on the MV tho ... 

PLus... her hair looks different.

Rummor has it that was supposed to be in mv as well. Apparently few more scenes are missing.

Also you do know that photoshoot can be done on the same day as music video.

Idgi why are you having an attitude towards everyone in this thread.

9 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I think it's from that shoot and they just placed her there, it looks like bad photoshop i know david would never let it look like that if you see his work.

I actually think it's very David, if you see some of the pictures on his Instagram, they have like this weird "cheap" look to it but it's more like a stylistic choice rather than actual cheap editing. 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I actually think it's very David, if you see some of the pictures on his Instagram, they have like this weird "cheap" look to it but it's more like a stylistic choice rather than actual cheap editing. 

I think it's his idea too. but it's not finished. Like they didn't even make the skyline constant. (just doing that, and making it night maybe like SITS, would have been nice)

1 minute ago, Mannequin* said:

When did Britney has Photoshoot and MV as the same concept? ... It's not her style. I think Circus, I wanna Go and Slumber Party are the only ones 

but I think it doesn't really surprise anyone, because that's what they've been doing recently, like the Private Show and Prerogative commercials, and as you said, Slumber Party too.

normal_2jgg35B2019-04-13-03-32-375D.JPG

this is also the same outfit from the cover

and I think this is the one from Swimming in the Stars, at least it's very similar

CkFw-ZPWEAA_h8h.jpg

they made photos with three outfits that also were used in the music video. the two gold ones and the black one. also both hairstyles show up in the music video and on photos (swimming with the stars+make me single cover for the open hair and 2020 glory album cover for the hair in a bun) it is clear that the video and the photos were taken at the same time. why would they through so much hassle and visit the desert twice, thats expensive

23 minutes ago, Sadira said:

they made photos with three outfits that also were used in the music video. the two gold ones and the black one. also both hairstyles show up in the music video and on photos (swimming with the stars+make me single cover for the open hair and 2020 glory album cover for the hair in a bun) it is clear that the video and the photos were taken at the same time. why would they through so much hassle and visit the desert twice, thats expensive

Nahh they were 2 different days 

Archived