Instagram will be banning anything ***ually related beginning 12/20/20

Spicechinodiva

Beginning December 20, Instagram Will be becoming a more G rated Social media site..

No more Shirtless hunks, certain Emojis and girls wearing thongs and such. 

It's already being condemned saying Twitter learned fast on why they can't tell adults what to do with their Bodies and how to behave and act. 

Everybody also noted Tumblr hasn't been popular since they took the adult entertainment that was viewed as not educational. 

They even said make a kid friendly instagram, and stop policing adults who like to show their bodies and be ***ual in nature .

As this video state's, if instagram goes through with the new terms of service it will have serious repercussions and consequences as it hurts people who do this line of work consensually as use instagram as a way to advertise their services in a professional and instagram friendly way ..

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Beginning December 20, Instagram Will be becoming a more G rated Social media site..

No more Shirtless hunks, certain Emojis and girls wearing thongs and such. 

It's already being condemned saying Twitter learned fast on why they can't tell adults what to do with their Bodies and how to behave and act. 

Everybody also noted Tumblr hasn't been popular since they took the adult entertainment that was viewed as not educational. 

They even said make a kid friendly instagram, and stop policing adults who like to show their bodies and be ***ual in nature .

As this video state's, if instagram goes through with the new terms of service it will have serious repercussions and consequences as it hurts people who do this line of work consensually as use instagram as a way to advertise their services in a professional and instagram friendly way ..

This is not true. All social media services have these terms of use. They are just protecting themselves from any scandal. 

This is a news story about an update in terms of use guidelines. And nothing else. 

This is misleading information and should not be taken as fact. There is no source, news article or anything to back up these claims. 

I don’t know why they want to make it kid-friendly. Social media was meant to be adult-centered itself and m saying that as a young teenager. I’m 14 but m parents won’t allow me to use these social media apps till I am 18 years old and this is how kids should be parented. Ik so many people who have an Instagram account at the age of 9 and it’s very concerning. I mean, at minimum, they can be allowed to access such apps at the age of 13 but for sure not more younger than that. 

i am sure Instagram lowers my positive frequency and steals my joy every day

we all have to put up with senseless stuff  if we want to see our verified controlled idols

for discussion (about things i don't know so well), isn't it true that everyone who is sponsored or popular and verified have teams around them to manipulate posts and some time ago i got the impression from Youtube's system that whenever you are verified on Youtube you have to work under a Youtube's workers advisor and get approval to get something posted?

naturally when stars who are sponsoe-based want to keep getting stuff and invites, they need to do what their sponsors want

Instagram most likely wouldn't even have being taken into headlines with this kind of tremendous scandal. 

everybody be like omg instagram is the greatest, let's all get stressed out there but its all fun

and sponsored accounts give us just the amount of excitment to keep many deadliving corpses people content and wanting more and more of the same ol' same ol' thats how it is and nothing else about it but be happy

y'know this "sometimes you make it in life sometimes you don't oh this one is lucky and his life is just THAT boring and there is nothing else about it so he is content but you should be content also. silly boring life"

Archived