What’s your top 10?

Alison Zmina

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a lot of Britney album songs in ur top 10, i love it:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I don’t have Apple Music but from my Spotify 2020 Wrapped i know my top 10 is Love Me Down, Gimme More, Shattered Glass, Freakshow, Mannequin, And Then We Kiss, Ooh Ooh Baby, Overprotected, Cinderella and Can’t Make You Love Me:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: I’ve been boycotting the brand since october I miss listening to her so much:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I love your top 10!! And omg, I have been trying to listen to more besides just my favs and I recently discovered shattered glass... I don’t know how I always skipped past it but it’s SO good!! 😍😍 love it ! And awww hopefully this mess will be over someday soon, it’s hard not listening to her!

6 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

I see a lot of Britney album songs in ur top 10, i love it:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I don’t have Apple Music but from my Spotify 2020 Wrapped i know my top 10 is Love Me Down, Gimme More, Shattered Glass, Freakshow, Mannequin, And Then We Kiss, Ooh Ooh Baby, Overprotected, Cinderella and Can’t Make You Love Me:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: I’ve been boycotting the brand since october I miss listening to her so much:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I love your top 10!! And omg, I have been trying to listen to more besides just my favs and I recently discovered shattered glass... I don’t know how I always skipped past it but it’s SO good!! 😍😍 love it ! And awww hopefully this mess will be over someday soon, it’s hard not listening to her!

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

My top Britney songs this year are:

01. Love Me Down

02. Gimme More

03. Just Luv Me

04. Liar

05. What You Meed

06. Make Me...

07. Coupure Électrique

08. Break The Ice

09. N/A vKtC7J9.jpg

10. N/A vKtC7J9.jpg

Love !! I have been giving Glory more of a chance lately and I love it ❤️🥰 the pictures for #9 & #10 😂😂

8 hours ago, ElenaB said:

Why don't you just upload the music files digitally for yourself on your own YouTube music library? I have my whole music collection on there. (It was on google play music til they made people switch to YouTube music....but its all your own uploaded files...not streams like spotify)

My Spotify wrapped said I was in the top .05% of Britney listeners

My top 10 songs

1. Gimme more

2. Do you wanna come over (I was actually really surprised by this cos its not my fav... or so I thought)

3. Slumber Party

4. Freakishly

5. (I Got That) Boom Boom (last years number 1)

6. Early Mornin'

7. Breathe on Me

8. The Hook Up

9. Liar

10. My Prerogative 

7 hours ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

Why don't you just upload the music files digitally for yourself on your own YouTube music library? I have my whole music collection on there. (It was on google play music til they made people switch to YouTube music....but its all your own uploaded files...not streams like spotify)

I don’t have the files. I own all of her albums but my computer doesn’t read CDs anymore 

Archived