Justin Bieber calls out Jelena stan for bullying Hailey: "sad excuse for a human"

• Leader

Justin Bieber came to wife Hailey Baldwin's defense after a Jelena (Selena + Justin) fan demanded others "go after" Hailey because Jelena remains supreme.

Bieber has done a lot of questionable stuff in the past, but his response here deserves props. I love it. Feels very mature. I would've personally left out the "sad excuse of a human" part but the rest is spot on. 

How do you feel like the Biebs handled this, Exhale?

“This sad excuse of a human just encouraged people on video to literally go after my wife, telling people to say that my previous relationship was better so on and so forth. I just wanted to share this so that people get an idea of what we face on a day to day. It is extremely hard to choose to take the high road when I see people like this try and rally to gather people to bully the person I love the most in this world. It is not right. But I will say this. As many people as there are that want to spend their time publicly degrading ,shaming and trying to humiliate us, we would like to ask those who have it in them to lift us up in prayer. We need prayer and support as we continue to put ourselves out there!”

justinbieber-129588649-1005039400010096-

justinbieber-128668483-1128333080934452-

Hailey also chimed in:

haileybieber-129179499-1269891976721524-

bieber-ha.jpg.462a83fe7174ccf29c6de6506e9bfaf5.jpg

• Love 1

Well, hes not wrong. These fans are pathetic. They hate Hailey just bc she was the one Justin married to? I mean, move the **** on. They can hate Justin all they want, but this is his life and even If he was abusive to Selena (I really dont know much about them), at least it seems like he moved on and doesnt trash her - at least publicly. 

He sounded more mature than the guy he takes after anyway :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Celebrities get flack all the time for their old flames. JB could've ignored it and no one would've given this girl any attention. It's like when Justin Timberlake continually feels the need to address the past things when Britney hasn't said a word about him in forever. JB could've left it alone. What was the purpose of this besides his continual need to say "poor us" and "poor me."

Obviously he could've just posted something in support of his wife without mentioning the video or anything. idk. Something about his whole vibe right now just doesn't sit right with me...

They might be doing this to force Biebs into a retirement, I already see that in the future. ..

He was way more open, but he's way more private and more like guarded.

I do think he's ready to leave the spotlight, he will do that to save his marriage. ..

He even said his goal was to marry young and at 26 that's young in dating culture. The average marriage age is now 40 to 50 something. Or not at all. 

As most people are against the idea and sees it as a piece of paper. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block