"Glory" Reissue Vinyl - Shipping Issues

So, as I expected, amazon sold way more "copies" of the vinyl than they could actually supply. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I contacted Amazon from Spain and they told me there's no information regarding re-stock (either when or even IF there will be any) but still gave me an expected delivery period between 18th December - 18th January. A whole ******* month! :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: There's some likelihood they'll simply cancel the order somewhere in time like some amazon stores have reportedly done yesterday to some people.

Quite upset and disappointed at this.

Did you / are you experiencing any inconveniences regarding the shipping of you Glory (2020, Unique, Spectacular, The One and Only Deluxe Vinyl)?

awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

• Twitter Team
58 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Mine (Amazon UK) says it's arriving today by 10pm :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

That's so annoying that's happened to you tho :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's actually back in stock for more orders on Amazon UK but it's now at a higher price and has import fees and higher delivery costs so I'm glad I got it on preorder 

Wait it is?? I might try and grab one now, I was very indecisive when the vinyl was first stocked and then I missed out dd. Not sure if I want to buy from Britney's website as they aren't shipping those out until the end of this month.

7 minutes ago, Isla said:

Wait it is?? I might try and grab one now, I was very indecisive when the vinyl was first stocked and then I missed out dd. Not sure if I want to buy from Britney's website as they aren't shipping those out until the end of this month.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08P2CPYXC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_qtJYFbJ43P3GY

It's back in stock on there but it's the same thing it's not shipping until end of December/early January 

2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Mine (Amazon UK) says it's arriving today by 10pm :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

That's so annoying that's happened to you tho :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's actually back in stock for more orders on Amazon UK but it's now at a higher price and has import fees and higher delivery costs so I'm glad I got it on preorder 

mine says same but betting it will be tommrow