Hilary Duff on ‘SITS’???

GregReid

I’ve seen a lot of people convinced that Hilary is on the BGV’s of ‘SITS’ and that Brits voice has been mixed in with Hilary’s.

Her husband did write the song after all, and they’re saying she also provides the adlibs towards the end, and do you know what

I was skeptical at first but now... I can’t I hear this.

thoughts?????

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, GregReid said:

I’ve seen a lot of people convinced that Hilary is on the BGV’s of ‘SITS’ and that Brits voice has been mixed in with Hilary’s.

Her husband did write the song after all, and they’re saying she also provides the adlibs towards the end, and do you know what

I was skeptical at first but now... I can’t I hear this.

thoughts?????

I live for authentic Britney adlibs. And I don’t know... a little bit sceptical about the ones towards the end. Sometimes I hear Britney in some of them and then I don’t.

Maybe someday when stems leak we will know for sure. But I’m enjoying the song no matter what. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Omg tbh I am happy we had Britney ft. Hilary in Singing With the Stars.  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

My little half gay heart goes pitter pat. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Tbh I don't care that there were bg vocals on there. Britney was on most of the adlibs at the end. The BG vocal was just there to support the lead and I thought it worked pretty well. You can hear Britney throughout  the whole track and that's enough for me.

The DROWWWWWN is still a bit questionable to me but as I understand it the chorus consists of multiple takes so it sounds jarring when she is singing one way and they cut to that belt. Plus layering. Kind of overproduced but those stems have me convinced our girl was hitting them walls and working the middle. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Omg tbh I am happy we had Britney ft. Hilary in Singing With the Stars.  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

My little half gay heart goes pitter pat. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Tbh I don't care that there were bg vocals on there. Britney was on most of the adlibs at the end. The BG vocal was just there to support the lead and I thought it worked pretty well. You can hear Britney throughout  the whole track and that's enough for me.

The DROWWWWWN is still a bit questionable to me but as I understand it the chorus consists of multiple takes so it sounds jarring when she is singing one way and they cut to that belt. Plus layering. Kind of overproduced but those stems have me convinced our girl was hitting them walls and working the middle. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Yassss

3 minutes ago, David Rose said:

but in this case there is a BG singer credited though

She might have recorded it as a demo and her voice ended up in the final song. I feel like that happens all the time w/ no credit. Goes lady gaga have a vocal credit for Quicksand? (i really dont know)

Archived