According to the official Charts Friday release post. Matches is being released tomorrow Friday Along with a Digital Glory (2020 deluxe edition)

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Is it coming at midnight? This is so confusing... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Swimming in the stars didn't drop at midnight. I'm saying no, I think she likes to do her own schedule. 

Mariah didn't drop Save the day until midnight new York time so it was released at one time globally instead of leaking. 

Take it for what it is, but this is the UK version of Billboard so why would they even lie. 

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Swimming in the stars didn't drop at midnight. I'm saying no, I think she likes to do her own schedule. 

Mariah didn't drop Save the day until midnight new York time so it was released at one time globally instead of leaking. 

Take it for what it is, but this is the UK version of Billboard so why would they even lie. 

True. I guess it'll be uploaded at SOME POINT tomorrow... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

OfMatches is being pushed to Adult top 40 and Adult contemporary radio formats. 

These two formats was where Don't go breaking my heart by Backstreet boys and artists over 40 Like Pink, Madonna and Mariah Carey got embraced as Radio acts, since other US radio formats is tween abd teen marketed.

They're already playing it. 

RCA is pushing Matches cos of the backstreet Boys. Change my mind. 

Why would they not push swimming in the stars. 

@PokemonSpears

@Roxxy

@Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

OfMatches is being pushed to Adult top 40 and Adult contemporary radio formats. 

These two formats was where Don't go breaking my heart by Backstreet boys and artists over 40 Like Pink, Madonna and Mariah Carey got embraced as Radio acts, since other US radio formats is tween abd teen marketed.

They're already playing it. 

RCA is pushing Matches cos of the backstreet Boys. Change my mind. 

Why would they not push swimming in the stars. 

@PokemonSpears

@Roxxy

@Jordan Miller

already playing it where? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

58 minutes ago, kenny-tetsuya said:

"Matches and Glory (2020 Digital Deluxe edition) including two more Britney Spears tracks not on the vinyl"

I can't seem to find this sentence in the website you posted. Or is it just your guess?

I think he missread it because of excitment I guess ? 
but I think there’s no new tracks beside matches and swimming ! It would have been on the vinyl too it’s the main release in this project I think 

Archived