Jump to content

16 new rare old Britneys pics


Guest

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney was friends with Topanga?   

Elisa Donovan posted a picture in January with Britney and Justin   They don't seem to be the same day, or are they? but definitely were around the same time   I had no

I was saying a FACT and the FACT is that she is more popular cause she's black especially with the whole Black Lives Matter thing going on! If Beyonce was white, you wouldnt be acting so defensiv

23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: they do look weird

 

I think it just looks lighter because  of the flash :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

When this picture was first shared on some outlets I thought it was fake bc of the way Britney is leaning on and their hands, it seems like there are more than 4 hands there :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: then I finally saw this pic on her account two years ago or so and I finally realized the pic is actually real :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: I also thought that pic of Britney, Justin and Britneys former makeup artist on her Oops tour London party was fake until I saw on her account too lol 

it seems quite lighter on that pic, but I guess ure probably right haha

Link to post
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow it was a very interesting article!

Its amazing how she would've been so accepting of him coming out cause who knows how other girls would react

if they dated him

I think it was just fun for her, she wasnt falling in love with him. Either way, she seemed to be cool about it. I laugh with some interviews where Britneys name was brought up and Lance would pretend to be attracted to her (while Justin was denying to date her) lmfao 

Link to post
16 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think it was just fun for her, she wasnt falling in love with him. Either way, she seemed to be cool about it. I laugh with some interviews where Britneys name was brought up and Lance would pretend to be attracted to her (while Justin was denying to date her) lmfao 

Lol really? Wow idk that!

I wonder which interviews were that.

It kinda reminds me of The McDonalds commercial in which Britney and NSYNC play spin the bottle and lance

sprays his mouth as if he really wanted to kiss her but most likely he wanted to kiss one of the members lmao

Link to post
13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol really? Wow idk that!

I wonder which interviews were that.

It kinda reminds me of The McDonalds commercial in which Britney and NSYNC play spin the bottle and lance

sprays his mouth as if he really wanted to kiss her but most likely he wasnt to kiss one of the members lmao

4:13 - 4:35 

8:33 

 

Haha I just watched the McDonald's commercial and in the end after Lance sprays his mouth, the bottle lands on Justin :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

funny that Britneys first kiss ever (with Justin) happened like this lol 

Link to post
16 hours ago, Bundy said:

4:13 - 4:35 

8:33 

 

Haha I just watched the McDonald's commercial and in the end after Lance sprays his mouth, the bottle lands on Justin :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

funny that Britneys first kiss ever (with Justin) happened like this lol 

Lol that interview was so funny especially when he was like "lets talk about Britney, now thats what we wanna talk about"

Yeah that commercial was definitely hinting on Lance being gay lmao

 

Link to post
On 12/4/2020 at 8:16 PM, princessmimi said:

Lol that interview was so funny especially when he was like "lets talk about Britney, now thats what we wanna talk about"

Yeah that commercial was definitely hinting on Lance being gay lmao

 

Did u see Justins face everytime Britneys name is mentioned? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: he seemed quite jealous having to talk about Prince William crushing on her haha 

I wonder who had the Idea for the commercial bc it seems bts there were always rumours about Lance being gay lol 

 

Link to post
26 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Did u see Justins face everytime Britneys name is mentioned? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: he seemed quite jealous having to talk about Prince William crushing on her haha 

I wonder who had the Idea for the commercial bc it seems bts there were always rumours about Lance being gay lol 

 

Lol yeah! He still gets triggered to this day.

There actually is a video on youtube of a 2016 interview in which the interviewer said "pinky" which u probably know as her nickname that he gave her. He started frowning and looking like wanted to cry.

Damn 18 years later and he still isnt over her

Yeah that was pretty stupid but at least it was a funny commercial.
I mean did they seriously expect the bottle to land everytime on Britney?

There was more of a chance to kiss the rest of the members lmao

Link to post
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Lol yeah! He still gets triggered to this day.

There actually is a video on youtube of a 2016 interview in which the interviewer said "pinky" which u probably know as her nickname that he gave her. He started frowning and looking like wanted to cry.

Damn 18 years later and he still isnt over her

Yeah that was pretty stupid but at least it was a funny commercial.
I mean did they seriously expect the bottle to land everytime on Britney?

There was more of a chance to kiss the rest of the members lmao

That pinky interview really confused me, I still dont know what to think. But he def kept pressed about her for many years. Sometimes hed be cool and even defended her dancing, but then hed shade her and even call her a *****. Anyone could tell he was still bothered by her somehow. I wont even start about the songs that seem to be about her. I think like Britney said, she really hurted his ego, plus their breakup was messy and its almost like he couldnt accept whatever she did to him. There is an old interview that he said he was addicted to her and had to realize he couldnt dictate someone elses actions. Its funny how his family follow her on instagram till this day. Recently I found out It seems like he had a B on his cross tattoo, and I started thinking that his Holy Grails parts must be really about her, even more that she even praised the song as if its his own song. 

Hahaha that commercial was indeed funny! 

Link to post
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

That pinky interview really confused me, I still dont know what to think. But he def kept pressed about her for many years. Sometimes hed be cool and even defended her dancing, but then hed shade her and even call her a *****. Anyone could tell he was still bothered by her somehow. I wont even start about the songs that seem to be about her. I think like Britney said, she really hurted his ego, plus their breakup was messy and its almost like he couldnt accept whatever she did to him. There is an old interview that he said he was addicted to her and had to realize he couldnt dictate someone elses actions. Its funny how his family follow her on instagram till this day. Recently I found out It seems like he had a B on his cross tattoo, and I started thinking that his Holy Grails parts must be really about her, even more that she even praised the song as if its his own song. 

Hahaha that commercial was indeed funny! 

Yeah I know.

There's even a compilation on youtube of all the times he's dissed her.

The one that stands out is the one where he mentions dating a popstar who claimed to be a virgin but behind closed doors, he hit it SMH

UGH I swear men have the BIGGEST egos sometimes!

I mean who knows if she really cheated or not but whether or not she did, he shouldn't still keep bashing her especially after all this time

Link to post
35 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I know.

There's even a compilation on youtube of all the times he's dissed her.

The one that stands out is the one where he mentions dating a popstar who claimed to be a virgin but behind closed doors, he hit it SMH

UGH I swear men have the BIGGEST egos sometimes!

I mean who knows if she really cheated or not but whether or not she did, he shouldn't still keep bashing her especially after all this time

There were more times he dissed her than the ones that are on that compilation. He also shaded/mentioned her a lot on print interviews. Quite pathetic. 

That snl skit years after their split was just disgusting, same with the shades he did when he introduced Madonna to Rock and Roll Hall of fame. But nothing was worse than the radio one that he joked about their *** life. He also laughed quite ironically saying "sure" when he was asked about not sleeping with Britney. 

Justin has a huge ego, when they were together he even said on an interview that Britney thought he was cocky. His mom is to blame for this too. Anyone can tell he was really spoiled and his mom always acted as if hes such a gifted special boy :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Britney hurting his ego made him behave in such a nasty way. He was so immature, pressed, bitter, ***ist and vengeful about her so many times.

I do believe about the Wade thing for many reasons, but I never thought what he did was justified no matter what, even more when he still kept in touch with her for one more year at least. It even seemed like they got back together/hooked up after the whole cmar/radio mess. She went to his bday almost one year after their official split. But the worst part of what he did is that he continued to do for many more years to come. He called her a ***** many times in 2013/2014. I also think it was quite weird/low of him to say that he didnt know her anymore and maybe he never did even tho he dated/knew her half his life, and If he had to write an article about her hed have to write every dirty thing he knew about her, while she was pregnant with Jayden and already having problems in her marriage, smt he knew damn well. That was so bitter that even the interviewer said smt like he could see she left scars on him :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

If he shaded her that much and wanted to distance himself from their relationship calling immature and what not, he should have left that subject alone, even more when almost never he had smt nice to say about her. He def was bothered by/with her for so long its quite weird to think about. Meanwhile the last time Britney shaded him was in 2004, the last time she talked about their relationship was in FTR very quickly and only had nice things to say about his work in the last few years. He should have learned one thing or two with her. 

Link to post
29 minutes ago, Bundy said:

There were more times he dissed her than the ones that are on that compilation. He also shaded/mentioned her a lot on print interviews. Quite pathetic. 

That snl skit years after their split was just disgusting, same with the shades he did when he introduced Madonna to Rock and Roll Hall of fame. But nothing was worse than the radio one that he joked about their *** life. He also laughed quite ironically saying "sure" when he was asked about not sleeping with Britney. 

Justin has a huge ego, when they were together he even said on an interview that Britney thought he was cocky. His mom is to blame for this too. Anyone can tell he was really spoiled and his mom always acted as if hes such a gifted special boy :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Britney hurting his ego made him behave in such a nasty way. He was so immature, pressed, bitter, ***ist and vengeful about her so many times.

I do believe about the Wade thing for many reasons, but I never thought what he did was justified no matter what, even more when he still kept in touch with her for one more year at least. It even seemed like they got back together/hooked up after the whole cmar/radio mess. She went to his bday almost one year after their official split. But the worst part of what he did is that he continued to do for many more years to come. He called her a ***** many times in 2013/2014. I also think it was quite weird/low of him to say that he didnt know her anymore and maybe he never did even tho he dated/knew her half his life, and If he had to write an article about her hed have to write every dirty thing he knew about her, while she was pregnant with Jayden and already having problems in her marriage, smt he knew damn well. That was so bitter that even the interviewer said smt like he could see she left scars on him :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

If he shaded her that much and wanted to distance himself from their relationship calling immature and what not, he should have left that subject alone, even more when almost never he had smt nice to say about her. He def was bothered by/with her for so long its quite weird to think about. Meanwhile the last time Britney shaded him was in 2004, the last time she talked about their relationship was in FTR very quickly and only had nice things to say about his work in the last few years. He should have learned one thing or two with her. 

I know. Its disgusting how he's treated her and yes I do think she cheated on him HOWEVER I do think Justin was at fault as well. Just listen to her unreleased song, Guilty. In which she says "if losing you is what I gotta do to satisfy all my needs, then I guess it makes me guilty"

He neglected her and wasnt there for her

I love that song, I wish she released it cause I feel like when she released 'Everytime' 

she just gave more reason to prove she cheated and it made her look bad.

It is a beautiful song though

Link to post
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know. Its disgusting how he's treated her and yes I do think she cheated on him HOWEVER I do think Justin was at fault as well. Just listen to her unreleased song, Guilty. In which she says "if losing you is what I gotta do to satisfy all my needs, then I guess it makes me guilty"

He neglected her and wasnt there for her

I love that song, I wish she released it cause I feel like when she released 'Everytime' 

she just gave more reason to prove she cheated and it made her look bad.

It is a beautiful song though

I totally think they were having problems bc she said "i was upset for a while..." when Diane Sawyer asked her about Justin giving the impression she cheated on him. 

Theres an interview where she jokes that all he did when they were together was to play videogames. He talked about how alone she felt on the road, that she only had him to talk about some things so she had to call him. I def believe she felt ignored by him, he always seemed quite independent in some way. And I think that Wade knowing them pretty well, took advantage of that and Britney got confused. She probably liked the attention she was getting from him. 

I feel like Justin made her feel very guilty about the whole thing and If I had to guess I wouldnt be suprised that Britney got sick of the whole thing bc he couldnt let go and forgive her. 

When they were together, they talked about Britney being stubborn. She said that when they fought, she would just leave the room and he was always the one making amends, saying sorry. She said she always thought she was right, never wrong. The funny thing is Everytime seems an answer to Never Again, a song he never performed live and talks about Britney lying to him and never saying sorry for what she did. But bc the song wasnt a single, the media always thought Everytime was a direct answer to CMAR. 

I also wish Britney would have released songs that also talked about what he did that also led to their break up, but I guess in the end she felt more guilty for the actual split. She shaded him for being back and forth, for nagging about her, for the cmar video, but she never shaded the song itself, she only talked about guys having their egos hurt, and thats a pretty interesting way to describe the whole thing. Justin was hurt, but his pride and ego were also hurt bc he was friends with Wade and with the ego he had, he probably thought he had Britney in the palm of his hand no matter what, I bet he never thought shed have eyes for anyone else even If he was being a ****ty bf. 

Everytime is one of her best songs ever. Its perfect and the media praised it from the beginning rightfully so. 

Link to post
4 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

them sharing pics of underage-ney in clubs:orangu_orangutan_ape:


 

 

who am i kidding im from europe we drink from birth 

the age to drink is way to old in the us too

That girl talked about that. If Im not mistaken she said she kinda "adopted" them bc she had a club or smt lol 

Melissa Joan Hart also said shed take Britney to clubs in 1999 so she could have a break from working so much 

There are so many pics its obvious she was drinking lol 

justbritsisqo.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/nvUMkhuuAV/?igshid=11bcffw8eda8g

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block