Dua Lipa says she's going to milk the "Future Nostalgia" era for all its worth

• Leader

Dua Lipa plans on having he music take over the world, and it's all going according to plan. 

In her new interview will Billboard, Dua says she's going to milk the Future Nostalgia era.

Here's a few highlights:

“I always joked — but secretly, I really meant it — ‘Well, I’m on my path of world domination, so I have to be everywhere at once at the same time,’ ”

“I don’t feel like an album should finish once it’s out,” says Lipa, who already has teased a Future Nostalgia B-sides set coming in 2021. “Yes, people can hear it, but you can still create such a fun world around it.”

“I’m talking to my team about, even once the deluxe is out, coming back to some songs off Future Nostalgia and putting them out as singles and making videos. Lipa says with a smirk, ‘We love to milk it.’”

“I don’t feel collaborations always have to be done with people that are already at the top of the game and killing it globally,” she says. “It’s cool to come together and open up a whole new audience. It makes my job even more exciting.”

Dua also plans on more virtual events like Studio 2054 whether we're in a pandemic or not. Her manager said:

“That’s a whole new business model that we should have thought of before,” says Mawson. “There’s a lot of work that goes into an hourlong show of that sort, but it’s something that we’re going to do once a year, irrespective of touring.”

Exhale, thoughts on Dua milking the era? 

Related:

dua-milk.jpg.1aacdbf1a75a04bccf0d52cc519038a3.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block