Jennifer Lopez says she's never had botox: "I'm not that person"

On 12/3/2020 at 9:14 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

Argireline is composed of chains of amino acids known as peptides. Argireline limits the ability of neurotransmitters to activate movement in your facial muscles (a process known as exocytosis). By inhibiting the nerves that send signals to facial muscles, subtle facial expressions are limited, and wrinkles, are subsequently reduced.  It's perfect for dynamic wrinkles (those caused by repeated muscle movement)

I use this product 

https://theordinary.deciem.com/product/rdn-argireline-solution-10pct-30ml

Funnily enough Jennifer is launching her JLo Beauty line https://www.instagram.com/jlobeauty, and one of the products has similar Peptides to argireline. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, jukaperci said:

Girl you have 51 and your skin looks like 20. Stop lying.

I hate when celebrities lie about their cosmetic treatments. Its 2020 its okay. Nothing happens to tell the truth. I would also do them if i had money. Stop sell unreal beauty. Stop "I look like this only drinking water and sleeping"

On 12/5/2020 at 4:45 PM, Aymama said:

Notice she didn’t mention the use of filler? Lol because that’s definitely in her face. No shame in it, I get that **** too. It does wonders 

On 12/6/2020 at 2:47 AM, jennyj said:

Oh gurl... you may have not had botox, but you sure are 'that kind of girl' since it's very obvious between her natural candids and how she looks in her music video/performances. Her skin is pulled so tight now and it's not just from fitness. So either gets some sort of face lift, or something. But that's not cool to say you're not that kind of girl.

That being said, I still do think she's naturally gorgeous and doesn't need any of that.  She has really good genes, so she shouldn't need to feel the need to cave into that, especially since she looks AMAZING for her age.

Now if you really want to see someone who is that type of girl... look at our girl Shakira. She's an ageless wonder who's remains totally natural.

She probably meant it more as in "I'm not the type of person that uses botox, there is nothing wrong with it, though and to each their own." She's not saying it in a way that puts her above other people who do, she even says she may consider it in her future. So her quote is being taken out of context by readers.

Her face looks great, but lots of it is makeup too. It really isn't that tight if you look at her without makeup or not fully glammed up on the red carpet. Without IG filters or Music Video filters she looks quite her age tbh. It's not like you can compare her face to Nicole Kidman, Gwen Stefani or Madonna where the skin is super tight and its definitely cosmetic enhancements.

Anyway, I was just checking JLo's instagram and noticed she's literally clapping back at people in the comments of below post  :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYk4rvJhiB/

MgPZUTV.png

cirvwNI.png

Who cares? As long as shes happy. If someone wants to believe her and buy her products thats on them :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

She should have ended it with “No, I haven’t had botox, but I’m not against it” and left the “I’m not that kind of girl” part. It comes across as shaming and condescending :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Anyway, my bestie is an esthetician and she wants me to do botox etc but the best advice shes given me is to moisturize daily, stay hydrated, get facials :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

• Like 1