Jennifer Lopez says she's never had botox: "I'm not that person"

10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I actually wash my body with avocado oil, aloe vera, or grape seed oil. Essential oils are cytotoxic for your skin.

So I use this brand, oumere.com. Most brands are cytotoxic for your skin and ages you faster.

Botox is terrible. It’s a filler so it stretches the skin. Once the filler disintegrates ... well ... your left with saggy skin. What’s worse is that filler lasts longer in the skin than they claim, so ... if your doing it every year. 

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

botox is not a filler.

and some fillers have the potential to kickstart skinrenewation. the stimulate the natural potential of the skin to get a bit fresher

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

lol well I wasn't speculating whether she has done anything. For all we know, she got a face lift or got something removed around her neck. Much better and more permanent effects.

Sorry if it sounded as if I were correcting you. I was not. I was just commenting and saying there is no way on the face of planet Earth she has had nothing haha. Comment more geared towards the imaginary her. 

Kindest regards. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Let's see a professional photo shoot, no photoshop or make up. 

Then we can talk. 

Cos we all know how those demo vocals were used in your first two albums proved to be other artists. 

This is me... Then was the first album where all your vocals was present. 

Gurl, This Is Me... Then is also not J.Lo lol

• Like 1
On 12/3/2020 at 4:43 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I agree. What bothers me most is the “I’m not that person” comment. Getting a little something done isn’t really a big deal and choosing not to doesn’t make you a noble or great person. Aging naturally is totally fine and dandy but don’t act like you’re better than people, especially when it’s probably not true. 

As many have already stated, exactly. Not only is this an obvious lie, but also she is low key putting people who get it down. C'mon jailo. 

• Love 3

She’s full of it. She gets frequent chemical peels so there’s no way she’s never tried Botox. I met her at PH and her forehead didn’t move an inch. I feel like she’s the one celebrity who gets a pass at everything she says and does and she’s frequently a petty woman. I don’t get her appeal tbh

Oh gurl... you may have not had botox, but you sure are 'that kind of girl' since it's very obvious between her natural candids and how she looks in her music video/performances. Her skin is pulled so tight now and it's not just from fitness. So either gets some sort of face lift, or something. But that's not cool to say you're not that kind of girl.

That being said, I still do think she's naturally gorgeous and doesn't need any of that.  She has really good genes, so she shouldn't need to feel the need to cave into that, especially since she looks AMAZING for her age.

Now if you really want to see someone who is that type of girl... look at our girl Shakira. She's an ageless wonder who's remains totally natural.

• Like 4
  • Content Curators

Shakira says the same thing and I believe her, she literally doesn’t look plastic at all 

she always has said in interviews she has no botox and used sunscreen stays out of the sun and uses vitamins on her face 

now jlo saying same thing hmmm

But then again 

their faces rlly don’t look frozen or cat like for example like xtinas or Kim’s 

• Like 1
On 12/3/2020 at 6:00 PM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I believe her. She just has good lighting and tons of photoshop! 

52fd95817ae170409fc496bec9469c58.jpg

this is the picture i was looking for! she does look haggard sometimes so maybe shes right. Plus at events, she done up to the nines... has "carpet" makeup, event, and stage makeup, photoshop, MV editing..... so maybe she hasnt tbh.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block