Jennifer Lopez says she's never had botox: "I'm not that person"

• Leader

jlo-botox.jpg.5fe5ccd8cd0127d5c0dc362484210e2e.jpg

Jennifer Lopez reveals she's never had botox. Queen of natural aging! 

“I haven’t ever had Botox to this day,” she said via Page Six.

“I’m not that person. I don’t have anything against people doing that; it’s just not my thing. I’m more about a natural approach to skincare … but I want [my products] to work. I want the hyaluronic acid in there. I want the things that are going to help, because I don’t want to have to go to the needles at some point. I’m not saying one day I won’t, but I haven’t yet.”

jlo-botox.jpg.5fe5ccd8cd0127d5c0dc362484210e2e.jpgShe also shared a story about this dude who wanted her to get botox. 

“I was in my 20s and I was dating this guy,” she said. “He went to one dermatologist and I went to another dermatologist. Basically, my dermatologist gave me a great cleanser and some sunscreen and said, ‘If you do this from now on, your skin is healthy, you’re young right now, it’s going to be great.'”

Her ex’s doctor had a different opinion.

“She said, ‘Did you know you have a little line right here? We should start Botox.’ I mean, I had to be 23 years old, right? And I was like, ‘I’m going to pass,'” Lopez shared.

“I didn’t like needles anyway, but the boyfriend’s like, ‘Yeah, you should start it. I do that.’ I was like, ‘No, thank you.’ And I just wonder what would’ve happened to me if I would’ve started Botox at 23, what I would look like right now. My face would be a totally different face today.”

Queen of never aging and not getting botox.

Exhale, do any of you get botox? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Halaut17 said:

I actually dont think that she has done anything, genetics + a really good skin care regimen can definitely do this, my mom has been using lots of different moisturizers/oils/creams through the years and she has little to no wrinkles at 61...

i started my daily skincare routine at age of 26 and i look younger now (i'm 33)  than my early 20s.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

If she has done it, wow really good job because her face doesn't look plastic like most of the celebs now.

She also mentioned that olive oil was very important for her skincare / hair, so I wonder if anyone has tried it here.

I actually wash my body with avocado oil, aloe vera, or grape seed oil. Essential oils are cytotoxic for your skin.

So I use this brand, oumere.com. Most brands are cytotoxic for your skin and ages you faster.

Botox is terrible. It’s a filler so it stretches the skin. Once the filler disintegrates ... well ... your left with saggy skin. What’s worse is that filler lasts longer in the skin than they claim, so ... if your doing it every year. 

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block