Lou didn’t wish Britney for her Birthday

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she wants to dissociate from Britney image for now. She knows her fans will react somehow, for now I don't think we'll see much of Lou's unconditional love for Brit.

However,  Lou and JL relationship didn't seems any different, at least on social media. Both of them still support each other.

That didn't stop her from being named among the Women in Music of 2020 by Billboard :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Lou Taylor
Founder/CEO, Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group

In a tumultuous 2020, Taylor, 55, has found that one of her greatest professional achievements was to “be the calm in the storm” as she and her team — based in Nashville and Los Angeles — worked with their music superstar clients like Steven Tyler, Meghan Trainor, Mary J. Blige, Reba McEntire and Florida Georgia Line to navigate a pandemic that severely restricted revenue streams for artists of all walks of life. In addition, the financial adviser says that “pivoting quickly to help our artists and their staffs” has been another success.

Most Important Lesson Learned This Year: “Take one day at a time. I know that sounds cliché, but it holds true this year more than any other in time.”

3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Just saw that.. she’s being doing this a while .. even in her interview she praised everybody and just mentioned Britney as a side note 

Just shows that she doesnt like Britney as a person and Britney must hate her or smt. But r we surprised? She forced herself into Britneys life and career. Britney never wanted her to manage anything. 

Lounatic must be pissed off with FreeBritney movement and probably want to distance herself from all the controversy surrounding the cship. I remember that 2008 interview that she basically praised the Spears but Britney, the person that the interview's subject was about. 

Archived