Billy B claims he spoke with Britney on her birthday and will do an IG Live to fill us in on what she thinks of 'Swimming with the Stars'.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else feel hard pushed to believe that one of BRITNEY’S PRIORITIES would be to ring BILLY B on her BIRTHDAY????? 

I wanna know who is catfishing him,or what is he taking aka what is his drug of choice.   

What an imagination this guy has  Of all people Britney would speak to on her birthday... is him?!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Petition to make Easy There a European mod. We will get party and free Colgates for immaculate dental hygiene 
irpLvJS.gif

Preach sista. I will oy ban ppl who dare to say Circus is not Pop excellent and her best song/album. Everything else will be allowed.

irpLvJS.gif

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

He’s 100% lying, or worse, working with her team. Do not trust him, he has never proved anything or given us any tea, he could have said a month ago Britney had a surprise for fans coming this month, but nope. instead he got caught lying pretending Britney leaking songs to him said songs had been on the internet for years.

1. He’s her worst make up artist ever, he worked with her in 2012 when she was 30 and she was regularly looking 45 because of his make up.

2. He’s lying, he tried pretending she leaking him songs only to be debunked by her whole fanbase in seconds... the songs had been leaked for years...

Preach sista.

Tempted to make an insta account to troll him in that live.

irpLvJS.gif

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Why you don't believe Billy? 
last night i had a zoom meeting with JT, K-fraud and Scam :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Harry Styles called me last night. He wanted to get some of this. I hesitated a bit at first,because I didn'twanna seem like a ***. But then gave in 2 mins later. 

irpLvJS.gif

• Haha 8
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

@nanabs

Off topic but queen lilo looks so good in that nethaphotoshoot". So natural and kinda vulnerable 

irpLvJS.gif

I was going to say: how do you know that I'm reading this thread? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:  But of course, I reacted to almost every quotes :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Yes, she is beautiful and very healthy. 💖 I think I'll prostitute myself to buy some jewelry.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, nanabs said:

I was going to say: how do you know that I'm reading this thread? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:  But of course, I reacted to almost every quotes :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Yes, she is beautiful and very healthy. 💖 I think I'll prostitute myself to buy some jewelry.

Busting my *** in gym so I can start OF. This booty hole is getting ready to be seen by pervs.

But yeah I am so proud of her.

irpLvJS.gif