Swimming in the Stars (Charting #2 on iTunes USA)

giorgiorafael

britney-spears-swimming-stars-thatgrapej

Swimming in the Stars is the latest release from our Queen songstress Britney. In reality many have been calling to boycott the song. I think this is one of Britney's strongest ballads to date and it is original, great lyrics and beat to go with it.

At the moment Swimming in the Stars is charting #2 on iTunes. We all want Britney to be free and while we all know this benefits the conservatorship money-wise it at least gives me a glimpse of hope that Britney is still a relevant force to be reckoned with in the music business and that she needs to be at peace and happy that we as fans still listen and support her... and want her to be free.

While we are all divided between supporting her music and boycotting we all have one purpose... and that our common love for Britney plain and simple, and her freedom.

While Swimming in the Stars comes at a weird time it should bring us together as fans and put our differences a side.

I think it will reach #1 in many countries and in a few hrs it should reach #1 in the US as well.

Now who is remixing this song? I need some new remixes in my life! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22 years later and there’s still a real appetite for new Britney music, now that is a big achievement. Also, if this song and Mood Ring (By Demand) have been able to make instant impact on the download charts can you imagine what the next era will be like if /when Britney returns back to work. 

40 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

22 years later and there’s still a real appetite for new Britney music, now that is a big achievement. Also, if this song and Mood Ring (By Demand) have been able to make instant impact on the download charts can you imagine what the next era will be like if /when Britney returns back to work. 

I cant wait! I hope she has more freedom on her next album. I think her ballads have gotten stronger. I remember the first time I heard Alien and He About to Lose Me.

Archived