Do you all want SITS and Matches to chart?

Theo04t

I am just curious, because I kinda like SITS and I really want to support it but then I remember the cship and I don't really know what to do :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Anyways, this week we have less competition compared to when MR was re-released. I remember when MR was re-released that we had competition from Chromatica, some EPs from some rappers and lots of new singles. As far as I know the only big competition we have this week is Bad Bunny's new album and Dixie D'Amelio's new single, but that's nothing compared to the week of MR.

In conclusion, this is a better moment to try to make britney to chart compared to MR, but I want to know does the britney-army really support this idea or not?

Britney Spears: reedición de "Glory" y nuevo single 'Swimming In the Stars'

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and no. I wish Britney all the success she has, wants, needs and has missed due to this Cship. We know how excited she was about glory, and how much she loves singing and recording. So in that way yes! I have HEARD in that thread that she green lit it. So if that’s true I think the fans could show her love. 

but at the same time, I GETTT the Cship issue. I understand why people wouldn’t want to support such a disgust course of actions from her team for the past years

Archived