Britney's raw vocals on "Swimming In The Stars!"

7 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

All right i get that she sang this, recorded it and her voice is used as a lead the whole song....

YET I CANT FIND HER VOICE in the final version.

I dont care if its because they leyered her voice with 7 other girls or if its autotuned, doubled, pitched, or whatever.

I just cant find the voice i fell in love with. Im not pretending to listen to her voice  sound as it did in "sometimes" but at least ala heaven on earth. I hear it in this acapella version butnNOT IN THE FINAL version of the song.

Add that britney doesnt want to work, there is no reason to listen to this wasted song.

I like the song but im a britney fan, not a fan of a girl from my neighborhood that could have recorded this because this sounds like any random girl but brit.

Sorry, next

THIS

1 hour ago, itsrichii***** said:

This is the only chick credited for background vocals, Klara Elias. I don't know about you but I hear way more Britney in the song than her, just facts. I really think it's the processing of Britney's own vocals more than anything...

She does have a similar type voice at times. I can see why they wanted to use her as a new bg as i don't think myah marie was ever very good at signing.

4 hours ago, David Rose said:

This is where you lose credibility to me and it just feels like you're using her circumstances as an excuse to hear what you want to hear. Yes at times the backing vocal is overwhelming, we can all freely admit that, even those of us who like the song. But to suggest you cant hear Britney at all is ridiculous. Sorry, it just is.

Don't get me wrong, I respect how you feel about it, I just don't really understand it.

I agree, i can only her a second woman singing the last part "in the stars tonight" after Britney finished her singing. 

It's Pop-music, there are supposed to be backgroundvocals and they did it since BOMT, it's nothing new and to a certain degree it's okay. 

In her older songs like Stronger or Oops it used to be 2 women singing the background together, kinda like a choir. 

Just because Lady Gaga and some other artists did her own, doesn't mean everybody has to. 

Her voice in SITS is deeper, so this is clearly Britney. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kevney said:

She does have a similar type voice at times. I can see why they wanted to use her as a new bg as i don't think myah marie was ever very good at signing.

Seriously, they used a lot of girls and boys: 

His voice is in the final track. 

They just used her, because she did the demo. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I have heard this and it's pretty fun hearing him do it. lol. :) 

I heard the Freakshow demo by Ashley Breathe, with kinda different lyrics, don't know real or not, but it was out before Blackout, so i guess, she did the demo? 

A trans***ual-artist, so that really shows you, that you have to think outside of the box. :) 

• Love 1

Producers need to back the hell off and stop tinkering tbh. Less autotune, less backing vocals and more actual Britney. The overproduced final version honestly sounds weird. And I'm not even convinced by those "raw" vocals. Sorry not sorry. Her voice sounds different which would be fine if it was recorded now (we haven't had live vocals for years so voices change, but this was BJ/Glory era so we all know what her vocals were like back then.) Listen Liar raw vocals then SITS raw vocals and there's a big difference imo

• Love 1
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Producers need to back the hell off and stop tinkering tbh. Less autotune, less backing vocals and more actual Britney. The overproduced final version honestly sounds weird. And I'm not even convinced by those "raw" vocals. Sorry not sorry. Her voice sounds different which would be fine if it was recorded now (we haven't had live vocals for years so voices change, but this was BJ/Glory era so we all know what her vocals were like back then.) Listen Liar raw vocals then SITS raw vocals and there's a big difference imo

Because her voice is naturally that deep, but she changed that to the babyvoice thing. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• 3 months later...
On 12/3/2020 at 1:00 PM, FiercePop said:

C#5 live? 🙄 actually 

No one sais she cant hit that note.

According to the intention and the color of voice she’s using probably that note doesn’t sounds good as it should. C#5 could be easier to hit for her in the baby voice and not with her real tone. It’s about different stuff. 

She can hit C5 in her real tone, also she did it on the Oops!... album on a song record for BOMT and it's well-known that there was no "actual" autotune on that album.

• Love 1
On 12/4/2020 at 9:52 AM, itsrichii***** said:

This is the only chick credited for background vocals, Klara Elias. I don't know about you but I hear way more Britney in the song than her, just facts. I really think it's the processing of Britney's own vocals more than anything...

Am I the only one who thinks the BGV on SITS was mixed perfectly fine? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: the BGV artist’s voice compliments Britney’s really great. I wouldn’t mind hearing her on more tracks with Britney. Her voice is similar enough but not similar in the sense anyone would ever try to pass her off as Britney. Kinda like Bonnie McKee and Myah on Hold It Against Me.

background singers aren’t meant to be passed off as the singer but to enhance. But I get everyone has their own opinions and don’t care for certain background artists or whatever

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She can hit C5 in her real tone, also she did it on the Oops!... album on a song record for BOMT and it's well-known that there was no "actual" autotune on that album.

In fact there she used the baby voice and she easily hit high there with that vocal technique.

If she would use her real naturale voice she would hardly reach that. One of the reasons why they forced her to use her baby voice was to have more vocal range with a different vocal technique that works FOR HER.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I honestly have such a soft spot for SITS. Other than the over auto-tuned start... I think it's beautifully written with a trippy beat. 

I just wish the rumours were true that she had writing credits as this would bump it up even more for me :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I pray (if and when) we hear it live one day and all standing thumping our feet and clapping our hands in and out, at the end of the song as she stands on stage before us ha :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Love 1