Britney Spears' "Swimming In The Stars" is #1 on iTunes in 16 countries! (chart position updates)

40 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

It's interesting to see that on iTunes chart she is at #2 but nowhere to be found on streaming charts :(

Whenever she decided to return with new album, her marketing Team needs to do a huge promo for streaming :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Cause they weren’t adding it in playlists.. but I read somewhere that this time they will.. and it should be in new music Friday list.. so there is a chance for Spotify streams but without sending song in radio it won’t chart high anyway

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, djkeith23 said:

Does anyone know if this is getting sent to radio?

@Spicechinodiva said 9 hours ago:

OfMatches is being pushed to Adult top 40 and Adult contemporary radio formats. 

These two formats was where Don't go breaking my heart by Backstreet boys and artists over 40 Like Pink, Madonna and Mariah Carey got embraced as Radio acts, since other US radio formats is tween abd teen marketed.

They're already playing it. 

RCA is pushing Matches cos of the backstreet Boys. Change my mind. 

Why would they not push swimming in the stars. 

• Content Curators
Just now, One More Time said:

@Spicechinodiva said 9 hours ago:

OfMatches is being pushed to Adult top 40 and Adult contemporary radio formats. 

These two formats was where Don't go breaking my heart by Backstreet boys and artists over 40 Like Pink, Madonna and Mariah Carey got embraced as Radio acts, since other US radio formats is tween abd teen marketed.

They're already playing it. 

RCA is pushing Matches cos of the backstreet Boys. Change my mind. 

Why would they not push swimming in the stars. 

Radio sucks and they haven't been on board with Britney's releases for so long.

Boring old songs that were released in Nov 2019 are still being played mostly.

ee954bef6bc2c7819eca8bed0c6f558e385a1743

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, djkeith23 said:

Any idea which stations are playing it?

i dont know much about radio, but we should star promotion it, like in different countries and the u.s , if someone who knows can make a thread for a general request ,so we can add matches and swimming in the stars (brinny songs in general), would be awesome