Oops I did it again just outsold Thriller to become the highest selling album of all time

Pinky98

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thriller is 33 million in the US 

66 Million worldwide. The 100 million was debunked by his label, but everybody agrees it's the best selling Album of all time cos at one point it was in everybody's household. Sales count, they don't discount sales when you sell it to cd shops, because they put their own upc scan, indicating it's a used product. And the sale doesn't count twice. 

Lol they meant its finally certified 10x thats 10 million albums and that makes it diamond! Just like bomt in the us!! Now britney has 2 diamond albums in the us! At least her record label finally did somethint about her certifications! Its been long over due oops had been at the 9x mark for almost 20 years! They just worded it wrong lol

41 minutes ago, ronron said:

Lol they meant its finally certified 10x thats 10 million albums and that makes it diamond! Just like bomt in the us!! Now britney has 2 diamond albums in the us! At least her record label finally did somethint about her certifications! Its been long over due oops had been at the 9x mark for almost 20 years! They just worded it wrong lol

Its been certified Diamond since 2005, they didn't update it.

6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Its been certified Diamond since 2005, they didn't update it.

Thats what I thought. 

There were that Billboard article years ago ranking every album certified album in the USA and oops was already on that list. 

Archived